Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I just read above that some UF clown thinks UF is top ten in academics? Let me help him:

Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, Stanford, Duke, Columbia, Gtown, UC Berkeley, Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, UChicago, Vandy, and about 10 other liberal arts small schools and some others that run academic circles around those guys. UF is barely top 40 once you put all these schools together- maybe top 50

Forget the Ivy's, I dont think there even Top 10 in academics amongst Power 5:

Stanford, UC Berkeley, Duke, Vandy, Northwestern, Michigan, UT, Virginia, Wake Forest, Miami, GT, UNC, USC, UCLA, Purdue

Advertisement
Forget the Ivy's, I dont think there even Top 10 in academics amongst Power 5:

Stanford, UC Berkeley, Duke, Vandy, Northwestern, Michigan, UT, Virginia, Wake Forest, Miami, GT, UNC, USC, UCLA, Purdue
I've seen multiple gaytors mention top 10 academic. The only thing I can fathom is one of the degrees they offer is a highly rated one. Otherwise I think they are a top 30-50 institution.

I just read above that some UF clown thinks UF is top ten in academics? Let me help him:

Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, Stanford, Duke, Columbia, Gtown, UC Berkeley, Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, UChicago, Vandy, and about 10 other liberal arts small schools and some others that run academic circles around those guys. UF is barely top 40 once you put all these schools together- maybe top 50

I went to one of those small liberal arts colleges you’re referring to, and I can promise you nobody ever complained about not getting into UF

Advertisement
Odd how they conveniently leave out "Public" every time they make that claim.
That’s what I’ve been saying. It’s misleading. It’s a respectable accomplishment, IMO, but with the way they say it - they don’t qualify it as “public” so you’d think they bumped Duke or U Chicago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back