Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I guess no one has told this **** that his team is one of the leaders in NFL draft bust while ours is one of the leaders in NFL earnings and HOF inductions over the last 20 years.View attachment 121613
62E8947C-166C-4F26-A140-7794B674DF55.png
0C38AECD-237E-4981-A538-7F49466256EE.png

Advertisement
It’s so weird that certain schools produce more busts than others regardless of coaching staff. I’m sure that was less under Meyer but on average it explains an implicit cultural program with the school or athletic program that makes it continue.

It’s so weird that certain schools produce more busts than others regardless of coaching staff. I’m sure that was less under Meyer but on average it explains an implicit cultural program with the school or athletic program that makes it continue.

Meyer did produce a bunch of Alcatraz Hall of Famers.

It’s that ugly *** logo that they delusionally think is so iconic. Even the most successful NFL gaytor of all time - Emmitt Smith - doesn’t want anything to do with it.

Advertisement
These guys must fail to realize that **** near every single (save a few transfers) upperclassman on this years Floriduh team - RS Seniors, Seniors, RS Juniors and Juniors - played on or signed to a team that went 4 and phucking 7. Now they’re talking “ships.” We haven’t been that bad in my dads lifetime, let alone mine, and they act like it’s ancient history. I haven’t forgotten.

But, somehow, they’ve managed to get good enough to be 2d place in their division/4th place in their conference in just 2 years, and can’t fathom us being able to do the same because... crowd size.

If Jeff Thomas catches a god **** punt and/or baxa makes a chip shot fg, they would’ve lost to a team that “couldn't win CUSA” - but let’s just forget about that too.

Jc, we have a Gator pre-meltdown Over Taylor and 2 dudes want to make a side show.
As an update to the 2 reply bans issued in Gator Tears yesterday, here is the update on the status of sentencing:

@AlixCane - Reply Ban expires on July 21st at 12:42 pm (Central time I believe). Alix will then be enrolled in the @Canes2082 Gator Tears Good Conduct Course.

@raincane - yeah, I’m not seeing much movement on that front.

Advertisement

I think a lot of it is due to "over-drafting" kids from successful programs, that is, some kids get the "halo effect" of having 10 or more wins.

There are some very good schools on the bust list (obviously not F$U), and I think that sometimes NFL teams can project a kid too high because they don't factor in the "system" or they give too much credit to "10 wins".

RVA please make sure you keep on eye on the porster Florida21 come August 6th when the avalanche starts. That arrogant fvcks tears are gonna be the sweetest tears of them all! Lol 🤣
Yeah him and DJ Johnson or whatever his name is. That dude’s a total Mullet slurping apologist.

Advertisement
I must say, this thread slaps different when **** goes our way
I can’t deny it. We laugh at the mentality in general but when there are actual tears... when things are going well for us and not them, especially in recruiting... this thread just rises with a different level of kick in the lizard nads.

Advertisement
Back