Tears Gator Tears

Blake is gonna get destroyed so bad by them lol..... he has been lying to them because he said that he felt UF still led only a week ago, but then says its trending our way and has been "picking up in recent weeks"

I warned them all , yet they wouldn’t listen. I even warned the writers but now they must feel the wrath of their people. If Blake and the other 247 guys have any self respect and true courage they will fall down on thy sword immediately. I demand it.

Advertisement
Blake is gonna get destroyed so bad by them lol..... he has been lying to them because he said that he felt UF still led only a week ago, but then says its trending our way and has been "picking up in recent weeks"
Blake becomes the new Ivins... "He didn't commit to us because Blake didn't make the Miami knowledge public and let the coaches know."

I warned them all , yet they wouldn’t listen. I even warned the writers but now they must feel the wrath of their people. If Blake and the other 247 guys have any self respect and true courage they will fall down on thy sword immediately. I demand it.

@Cribby your gonna be enshrined into the Canesinsight HOF.

Without naming any more names would there be more after LT? Or is he the prize of the class

Advertisement
There’s a few big fish left as a possibility. Williams is definitely in play. For me Taylor is the guy regardless of who pops. He’s special.

It will be interesting to see how things play out if and when spots start to become really tight, the staff will have that much more leverage to work with in some of these recruitments

There’s a few big fish left as a possibility. Williams is definitely in play. For me Taylor is the guy regardless of who pops. He’s special.
Absolutely!!
The significance on and off the field of landing Taylor is immeasurable. Look at our defense with RJ and our defense with GW. Our two best defensive performances the past few years have been when we have one nfl caliber 3 tech on the field.

Advertisement
View attachment 121580
Moar tears incoming....
Brace for gator tears impact!

764CC532-0A4E-4DEA-8F0C-C4E6ADED651C.gif

Last edited:

If Georgia brings the same suitcase down to Williams that they did for Stevenson, do we still have a shot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back