Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So it's going to be Mullet and his staff and a bunch of mid tier recruits? Good job of him turning Florida into Mississippi State. He's running out of Mac's recruits he's going to have to reap what he sows now.
You can't put in the same sentence the recruits UF gets on a consistent basis compared to Miss State. UF rattled off 2 top 5-10 classes after not going bowling.

Mullen jumps ship first chance he gets. He knows he can’t get past Georgia in the east and a Tennessee is on his heels.

they likely go 8-4 this year.
This would be the greatest way to end 2020.

You can't put in the same sentence the recruits UF gets on a consistent basis compared to Miss State. UF rattled off 2 top 5-10 classes after not going bowling.
We’re literally within striking distance of them coming off 7-6 and 6-7 while they’ve had 2 great seasons. If I were them, I’d be concerned about our ability to still compete on the trail.

Advertisement
I can't tell if your trolling or not. Not being a smart *** I genuinely cant tell.
Any Gator tears shed over that chant being abolished is music to my ears. Fans might not have known what it meant. Recruits might not have know but the institution absolutely knew what it meant.

Definitely trolling. And thank you for the history lesson as well. Learn something new every day

We’re literally within striking distance of them coming off 7-6 and 6-7 while they’ve had 2 great seasons. If I were them, I’d be concerned about our ability to still compete on the trail.
Striking distance based on what lmao? They just had back to back 10 win seasons with major bowl wins. We just had back to back 6 win seasons with utterly embarrassing losses across the board. I can’t get behind that narrative

Striking distance based on what lmao? They just had back to back 10 win seasons with major bowl wins. We just had back to back 6 win seasons with utterly embarrassing losses across the board. I can’t get behind that narrative

Hes talking about recruiting.... look at the season they've had the past 2 years and look at ours, yet in recruiting rankings were within "striking distance " of passing them. Thats what @RVACane means

Advertisement
Hes talking about recruiting.... look at the season they've had the past 2 years and look at ours, yet in recruiting rankings were within "striking distance " of passing them. Thats what @RVACane means
LMAO we have been ranked top 5-10 in recruiting rankings every single year around this time before we **** down our leg during the season resulting in players decommitting left and right. They have a shot at winning the SEC East and are a legit top 10 team. We have talent but no one knows what we have with manny as our HC. If you guys want to go on record right now I'm willing to bet UF finishes with a better class than us. They always do and always have.

LMAO we have been ranked top 5-10 in recruiting rankings every single year around this time before we **** down our leg during the season resulting in players decommitting left and right. They have a shot at winning the SEC East and are a legit top 10 team. We have talent but no one knows what we have with manny as our HC. If you guys want to go on record right now I'm willing to bet UF finishes with a better class than us. They always do and always have.
Go away

Gator fan i know already told me that on another site hes on they're still gonna do the chant.

The band wont lead it or do it but the fans will

Shocker.

It will be interesting to watch pockets of (mostly) white people in the stands doing this cheer, to see what the reaction will be from black people in the stands.

You know, now that white people can no longer claim they were doing the chant out of ignorance of its racist history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's tacky to have a thread titled "gator tears" when they not only beat us last year. But won b2b NY6 bowls, one in our own stadium and are supposed to have even more success this season. It's embarrassing.
you’re just salty because even after ten win season and bowl wins and all the garbage you brag about, you still can’t sign a good class. When I say a good class, I mean guys who actually suit up for your garbage team.

Exactly. They should be burying us. We don’t even have a QB committed yet. We shouldn’t be near them...

FDFAFD8A-D9EE-48CE-A4FD-8878D0376CE5.png

Advertisement
Back