2E2BA9D3-C9CE-4419-8F6D-34410F01E1C5.jpeg
4D17FEE1-7069-4A6F-8605-145E81542A48.png
320CE7B5-938B-4141-860F-3A06ADAF9C1E.jpeg
9C34C2E1-6C7A-493B-9B52-8FA639D4622B.png
5D91F418-295F-4095-9A17-EA4107CA32C2.png
6E023279-C3FA-44A1-96A8-4B50AF11C8C2.jpeg
27339DDD-6B2E-4C06-9CBD-17AE0E20B2DD.png

Advertisement
This might be the one outlandish nonsensical response that I agree with. Outlawing that chant should save at least 2.3M kittens from being kicked during the fall
I can't tell if your trolling or not. Not being a smart *** I genuinely cant tell.
Any Gator tears shed over that chant being abolished is music to my ears. Fans might not have known what it meant. Recruits might not have know but the institution absolutely knew what it meant.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
****... democrats gonna democrat...
Or maybe UF decided to get out ahead of this seeing that it could be construed as racist and out of an abundance of caution decided to retire the cheer. Then somebody got the brilliant idea that in the current climate, this would make for positive PR.

Occam's razor.

Gator fan i know already told me that on another site hes on they're still gonna do the chant.

The band wont lead it or do it but the fans will

Advertisement
On one hand you like what the Georgia folk are saying about us owning ufag. But then you realize they’re being arrogant as **** saying that even if we’re getting talent we will only take talent from ufag but the guys they really want they will come in and get always
Gator fan i know already told me that on another site hes on they're still gonna do the chant.

The band wont lead it or do it but the fans will
I saw a video of it yesterday. I don't think you can do it without the band, unless everybody just yells out gator bait over and over.

The Herald ran a UF recruiting article from the Gainesville Sun today. Of Mullett's three recruiting classes, they've lost a combined 14 signees. Of those 14, 10 were four star players.

Their 2019 class had 24 players signed. Four never even stepped on campus and two more were gone before they ever played a game.

Mullet's staff reeks of Al Golden-esque recruiting. Fill up your class with a bunch of higher rated guys who will never play for you to boost your recruiting rankings. What good is signing a four star guy if he's not qualified academically? Or he's got issues getting a visa? Or he's got a ton of legal issues? Then when you do actually get one on campus, he sexually assaults someone and his roommate also transfers because you forced him to live with a sexual deviant.

They've already had two 2020 kids leave before even playing a single game. They've lost 6 of their 2018 guys due to transfer, medical hardship and legal issues. It's going to be tough maintaining depth when 25% of your signees don't ever suit up for you.

The Herald ran a UF recruiting article from the Gainesville Sun today. Of Mullett's three recruiting classes, they've lost a combined 14 signees. Of those 14, 10 were four star players.

Their 2019 class had 24 players signed. Four never even stepped on campus and two more were gone before they ever played a game.

Mullet's staff reeks of Al Golden-esque recruiting. Fill up your class with a bunch of higher rated guys who will never play for you to boost your recruiting rankings. What good is signing a four star guy if he's not qualified academically? Or he's got issues getting a visa? Or he's got a ton of legal issues? Then when you do actually get one on campus, he sexually assaults someone and his roommate also transfers because you forced him to live with a sexual deviant.

They've already had two 2020 kids leave before even playing a single game. They've lost 6 of their 2018 guys due to transfer, medical hardship and legal issues. It's going to be tough maintaining depth when 25% of your signees don't ever suit up for you.

The foundation is rotting.

I love it

Advertisement

The difference is Mullen is a upper tier coach and surrounds himself with successful assistants. His recruiting might be an issue but his on field coaching certainly isn't. They will have massive success regardless of recruiting failures because kids still want to play there. If either of the big 3 in Florida had Mullen as HC they would be having the same success.

The difference is Mullen is a upper tier coach and surrounds himself with successful assistants. His recruiting might be an issue but his on field coaching certainly isn't. They will have massive success regardless of recruiting failures because kids still want to play there. If either of the big 3 in Florida had Mullen as HC they would be having the same success.
So it's going to be Mullet and his staff and a bunch of mid tier recruits? Good job of him turning Florida into Mississippi State. He's running out of Mac's recruits he's going to have to reap what he sows now.

So it's going to be Mullet and his staff and a bunch of mid tier recruits? Good job of him turning Florida into Mississippi State. He's running out of Mac's recruits he's going to have to reap what he sows now.
You have to be a great recruiter, and have on field success in todays game.

You can't get by with being good at one. We are seeing it with georgia. Top class after top class, yet they are only sniffing the upper echelon. They had a **** offensive scheme last year, just like us and it cost them.

Guys like Dabo and Orgeron surround themselves with the best. I bet there are no Knox or Patkes on their staffs.

Advertisement
Back