Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lmao... if we're being real Id rather go to school in Louisville than Gainesville. Louisville is a great city, my wifes fam is from there. We go up there at least 3 times a year. My father in law works for Louisville Slugger. He played baseball for UL in the early 70s and had a stint in the minor leagues. Until recently he lived on ft laud Beach and commuted back and forth but he had to move there permanently in January
If given the choice of Dying and going to **** or living in Gainesville... I'd seriously consider dying and going to ****.

Ill have the tears soon dont worry.

My question is, are they going to blame Ivins?
6723A662-D68A-4791-B785-16E32BD2B4C4.png

nope. They blaming Blake because he’s moonwalking on why he had him CB to UF. Its all about the silents

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wardrick was considered an International Student and for international students, part of qualifying is the ability to get a Student Visa, which he didnt. He couldnt even enroll in a JUCO. Hate to see it for the kid because I blame his HS and UF compliance for the lack of oversight.

BUT UF aint getting that spot back.

Cut the crap. And stop chasing me around trying to prove me wrong just because I destroy you in every conversation.

You can't make a student visa "part of qualifying" just because you say so. You are a fraud who just makes stuff up to try to win an argument you have already lost.

NCAA qualification has nothing to do with getting a student visa. That's an immigration issue.

14.3.1.1 Qualifier. A qualifier is defined as one who is a high school graduate and who presented the following minimum academic qualifications: (Revised: 1/10/92 effective 8/1/95, 1/8/01 effective 8/1/05, for studentathletes first entering a collegiate institution on or after 8/1/05, 1/13/03 effective 8/1/05, for those student-athletes first entering a collegiate institution full time on or after 8/1/05)

(a) A minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.000 (based on a maximum 4.000) in a successfully completed core curriculum of at least 16 academic courses per Bylaw 14.3.1.2, including the following: (Revised: 1/14/08 effective 8/1/13, for those student-athletes first entering a collegiate institution on or after 8/1/13) English 3 years Mathematics 2 years Natural or physical science (including at least one laboratory course if offered by the high school) 2 years Additional courses in English, mathematics or natural or physical science 3 years Social science 2 years Additional academic courses [in any of the above areas or foreign language, philosophy or nondoctrinal religion (e.g., comparative religion) courses] 4 years 114 The record of the above courses and course grades must be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center using an official high school transcript forwarded directly from the high school or on a high school transcript forwarded by an institution’s admissions office; and (Revised: 2/9/95, 4/27/06, 4/23/07)

(b) A minimum combined score on the SAT verbal/critical reasoning and math sections of 820 or a minimum sum score of 68 on the ACT. The required SAT or ACT score must be achieved under national testing conditions on a national testing date [i.e., no residual (campus) testing or regional testing dates (see Bylaw 14.3.1.3)]. (Revised: 1/10/92, 1/9/96 effective 8/1/96, for student-athletes first entering a collegiate institution on or after 8/1/96, 1/9/06

14.3.2.2 Nonqualifier. A nonqualifier is a student who has not graduated from high school or who, at the time specified in the regulation (see Bylaw 14.3.1.1), presented neither the core-curriculum grade-point average and SAT/ACT score required for a qualifier

NOTHING to do with getting a student visa. That's just something you invented to try to win an argument.

Stop lying.

Cut the crap. And stop chasing me around trying to prove me wrong just because I destroy you in every conversation.

You can't make a student visa "part of qualifying" just because you say so. You are a fraud who just makes stuff up to try to win an argument you have already lost.

NCAA qualification has nothing to do with getting a student visa. That's an immigration issue.

14.3.1.1 Qualifier. A qualifier is defined as one who is a high school graduate and who presented the following minimum academic qualifications: (Revised: 1/10/92 effective 8/1/95, 1/8/01 effective 8/1/05, for studentathletes first entering a collegiate institution on or after 8/1/05, 1/13/03 effective 8/1/05, for those student-athletes first entering a collegiate institution full time on or after 8/1/05)

(a) A minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.000 (based on a maximum 4.000) in a successfully completed core curriculum of at least 16 academic courses per Bylaw 14.3.1.2, including the following: (Revised: 1/14/08 effective 8/1/13, for those student-athletes first entering a collegiate institution on or after 8/1/13) English 3 years Mathematics 2 years Natural or physical science (including at least one laboratory course if offered by the high school) 2 years Additional courses in English, mathematics or natural or physical science 3 years Social science 2 years Additional academic courses [in any of the above areas or foreign language, philosophy or nondoctrinal religion (e.g., comparative religion) courses] 4 years 114 The record of the above courses and course grades must be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center using an official high school transcript forwarded directly from the high school or on a high school transcript forwarded by an institution’s admissions office; and (Revised: 2/9/95, 4/27/06, 4/23/07)

(b) A minimum combined score on the SAT verbal/critical reasoning and math sections of 820 or a minimum sum score of 68 on the ACT. The required SAT or ACT score must be achieved under national testing conditions on a national testing date [i.e., no residual (campus) testing or regional testing dates (see Bylaw 14.3.1.3)]. (Revised: 1/10/92, 1/9/96 effective 8/1/96, for student-athletes first entering a collegiate institution on or after 8/1/96, 1/9/06

14.3.2.2 Nonqualifier. A nonqualifier is a student who has not graduated from high school or who, at the time specified in the regulation (see Bylaw 14.3.1.1), presented neither the core-curriculum grade-point average and SAT/ACT score required for a qualifier

NOTHING to do with getting a student visa. That's just something you invented to try to win an argument.

Stop lying.
Wardrick Wilson was always an immigration issue as I recall it.

Edit:
Here’s mention of it at the end of the article. Mullet said he was a “Full Qualifier” and it was stated that the hold-up was his visa, (which is U.S. Immigration.).

Last edited:

Stop lying.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Advertisement
Wardrick Wilson was always an immigration issue as I recall it.

Edit:
Here’s mention of it at the end of the article. Mullet said he was a “Full Qualifier” and it was stated that the hold-up was his visa, (which is U.S. Immigration.).

First Mullen is an obtuse who wouldnt know a kid is a qualifier or not.

Secondly Qualification for a Citizen and an international student is different.

Citizen students(Born, Naturalized, or Permanent Resident) Have a 3 tier qualification (Gpa, test score, and core classes)

International Students have 4 tiered qualification(GPA, SAT Score, TOEFL score, Core Classes, and the ability to obtain a student visa)

Since he didnt get his student visa, he didnt qualify. Not saying its his fault but I believe this is what happened.

1. He probably was in this country illegally and probably never applied to be a permanent resident. And I think this is why he had the student visa problem.

2. Missed the deadline to apply for a Student Visa. I would put that blame on UF compliance and his HS Guidance Counselor.

3. Didnt get a qualifying score on the TOEFL.

Either way he didnt qualify and UF aint getting that spot back.

Also stop posting the rulebook, I know what it says, ive worked in College Compliance. Just copying and pasting doesnt make you look that much smarter.

Citizen students(Born, Naturalized, or Permanent Resident) Have a 3 tier qualification (Gpa, test score, and core classes)

International Students have 4 tiered qualification(GPA, SAT Score, TOEFL score, Core Classes, and the ability to obtain a student visa)

Since he didnt get his student visa, he didnt qualify. Not saying its his fault but I believe this is what happened.

1. He probably was in this country illegally and probably never applied to be a permanent resident. And I think this is why he had the student visa problem.

2. Missed the deadline to apply for a Student Visa. I would put that blame on UF compliance and his HS Guidance Counselor.

Also stop posting the rulebook, I know what it says, ive worked in College Compliance. Just copying and pasting doesnt make you look that much smarter.

You are a fraud.

You can write a bunch of words, but you can't change the NCAA rules. Now you are speculating on Wilson not getting a qualifying score on the TOEFL. You are just completely full of ****e.

Oh, but you're the expert and Mullet is "obtuse".

The NCAA didn't change the rules to penalize schools who were signing too many kids with student visa issues. The NCAA changed the rules to penalize schools who sign kids with low test scores and/or GPAs.

Oh, but I should sympathize you and not post the rules anymore.

Keep chasing me around like a bratty child, I don't care. You are wrong, and you can't handle it, so you attack me.

I didn’t post the rule book. I just stated it’s an immigration issue, which if he was here illegally, would support that.

Advertisement
Back