Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You are a fraud.

You can write a bunch of words, but you can't change the NCAA rules. Now you are speculating on Wilson not getting a qualifying score on the TOEFL. You are just completely full of ****e.

Oh, but you're the expert and Mullet is "obtuse".

The NCAA didn't change the rules to penalize schools who were signing too many kids with student visa issues. The NCAA changed the rules to penalize schools who sign kids with low test scores and/or GPAs.

Oh, but I should sympathize you and not post the rules anymore.

Keep chasing me around like a bratty child, I don't care. You are wrong, and you can't handle it, so you attack me.

Once again, you didnt read what I wrote.

Jeffrey M'Ba was in the same boat as Wilson. Had the grades and classes, even had a solid SAT score but has to head to a JUCO because he didnt score high enough on the Toefl

Yeah man. They’ve said it before too.
I can’t even with these guys. I mean, it’s so rare for a college head coach to Jump straight to an nfl gig. Kingsbury was a weird exception because the cardinals were jumping on the Sean mcvay trend. There is nothing about Mullen that screams NFL. Did they worry McElwain was gonna jump too?

I can’t even with these guys. I mean, it’s so rare for a college head coach to Jump straight to an nfl gig. Kingsbury was a weird exception because the cardinals were jumping on the Sean mcvay trend. There is nothing about Mullen that screams NFL. Did they worry McElwain was gonna jump too?
They think he’s a QB savant who hates recruiting so that means NFL.

Advertisement
Once again, you didnt read what I wrote.

Jeffrey M'Ba was in the same boat as Wilson. Had the grades and classes, even had a solid SAT score but has to head to a JUCO because he didnt score high enough on the Toefl

And, once again, you said nothing. Literally. None of that garbage means that either of those kids cost their schools an IC slot.

You posting random stuff doesn't change the fact that you were wrong before, and that you tried to spin it around on me in an attempt to embarrass me and win an argument.

Look in the mirror, douche. You're calling me out and telling me that I'm supposed to admit I was wrong (which I was not). Meanwhile, you continue to post incorrect information and act as if you didn't do anything wrong.

You're no Fonzie.

Bruh.

Lmao... if we're being real Id rather go to school in Louisville than Gainesville. Louisville is a great city, my wifes fam is from there. We go up there at least 3 times a year. My father in law works for Louisville Slugger. He played baseball for UL in the early 70s and had a stint in the minor leagues. Until recently he lived on ft laud Beach and commuted back and forth but he had to move there permanently in January
Yea and plus you got the Big race every year and the fine tail from around the world that flocks to Louisville for that race. Tail chasing season! Lol 😎😝

Advertisement
So I did something yesterday that...that I'm ashamed to admit. I had to drive through Gainesville. Don't worry, I properly sanitized afterwards. I've heard from many of you just how much of a dump that place is but to see it in person was truly depressing. So in an effort to make sure we all maintain proper perspective, I will says this, THE GATORS AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THEM SUCK!

Advertisement
So I did something yesterday that...that I'm ashamed to admit. I had to drive through Gainesville. Don't worry, I properly sanitized afterwards. I've heard from many of you just how much of a dump that place is but to see it in person was truly depressing. So in an effort to make sure we all maintain proper perspective, I will says this, THE GATORS AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THEM SUCK!

That's the spirit

It’s not about the money. If I had access to that site I would not accomplish anything productive in my life. I don’t have good self-control.

We won’t allow RVA To get VIP privileges For health reasons...A couple of us offered to pay it for him a couple years ago but quickly Rescinded the offer for fear of his health and marriage when he was posting day and night while on vacation.

The guy is like an alcoholic that takes that first drink.He can’t stop or help himself .

So we all must make sure that we never allow him to have VIP privileges because we can’t afford to lose the great job he does with just regular membership.

This site lives and has become the legendary thread it is mainly because of his dedication but the man has a family and a job and we must do our part to help him protect him from himself..🤣🤣🤣

We won’t allow RVA To get VIP privileges For health reasons...A couple of us offered to pay it for him a couple years ago but quickly Rescinded the offer for fear of his health and marriage when he was posting day and night while on vacation.

The guy is like an alcoholic that takes that first drink.He can’t stop or help himself .

So we all must make sure that we never allow him to have VIP privileges because we can’t afford to lose the great job he does with just regular membership.

This site lives and has become the legendary thread it is mainly because of his dedication but the man has a family and a job and we must do our part to help him protect him from himself..🤣🤣🤣
They have another 65% off sale. On entertainment value, I’d gladly pay the full $10 per month. The problem is I can’t help myself. I’d spiral out into a vacuum. That I am limited to how much of their board I can actually read, saves me from me.

Advertisement
They have another 65% off sale. On entertainment value, I’d gladly pay the full $10 per month. The problem is I can’t help myself. I’d spiral out into a vacuum. That I am limited to how much of their board I can actually read, saves me from me.

Its so hard to resist commenting too. The one time I paid for a monthly subscription and I got myself banned in 2 days.

I would gladly pay for it myself As I offered back then but as I said I fear for your health and your marriage...if you ever did get VIP privileges I would probably out you just to save you from you as the friend I am..😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back