Tears Gator Tears

It doesn't matter how delusional we are. Go start a canes tears thread. This thread is about one thing, and one thing only. Making fun of gators fans and players for anything they do or say.
Yeah, I mean we definitely don’t claim to be objective or fair. I think we are with some things though. It’s the gaytor fan approach that we mostly pick at.

Advertisement
Kyle Trask is going to be the biggest bust in 2020.

Who is he going to throw too?
Who is going to block for him?
Will he be able to score a ton of points considering the Florida defense is going to regress this year?

In my entire lifetime, I have never talked "Heisman Trophy" for a UM quarterback after 10 starts.

Besides, you miss the point. The Gaytors were talking Heisman for Franks, then he got hurt, and they immediately pivoted to talking Heisman for Trash.

Stop calling us "sorry *** fans". Again, I've made it clear, I have no problems with the Gaytors being confident/happy/excited about their current QB or their "QB room", but the arrogance that allows them to ALWAYS think that their players are the absolute best in the country (despite evidence to the contrary) is ridiculous.

Nobody is criticizing Trash, directly. We are criticizing the Gaytor fans for acting like he is so "clearly" better than every other QB in the SEC (and almost every other QB in the nation).

I'm objective. I said that Trash may turn out to be the best QB in the SEC. But I'm not acting as if he is OBVIOUSLY the best, simply because he went 8-2 in his 10 starts.
Just as you said it:

Trash may turn out to be the best QB in the SEC. But I'm not acting as if he is OBVIOUSLY the best, simply because he went 8-2 in his 10 starts.

It's another thing to get ****y with sportswriters for "not ranking your guy high enough", or getting dismissive of others by acting as if there is no argument to be made.

My friend, you have just captured the essence of being a UiF fan into a single sentence. Well done.

If the UiF fan had a spirit animal, it would be the teacup chihuahua. Like the Chihuahua, the typical UiF fan is generally weak, and easily frightened. As a result, they are quick to lash out angrily, though rarely do they have the strength to physically act in their own defense. Instead, they rely on loud, annoying noise to unnerve their opponent into retreating.

Advertisement
A human being literally can not despise anything more than I despise the gator. It’s honestly not possible. I want ALL of them to die.

But y’all really are some sorry *** fans. I can’t even imagine how ridiculous this board would be if we had a kid coming back this year like Trask. Everyone on this board would be talking Heisman trophy. You can hate the **** program, even hate the kid and his whole family and wish ill will on all of them, but at least have some respectable objectivity. Especially when every post on here is about how delusional they are.

We are talking Heisman trophy... with King 😉

Trask needs to have a season like Burrow, Murray or Mayfield has had in the last 3 seasons to win the Heisman.... thats your measuring stick...Im not saying hes horrible, but just not seeing that.

He came in and seized his opportunity when Franks went down and for that I applaud him. He was an unknown, did good against inferior teams and struggled against some good ones. Now there is 10 games of film on him. Teams especially SEC teams will be ready for him. We'll see how he does. If he lights it up ill eat crow.

Last edited:
Rosier went 11-0 in his first 11 starts lol. That is definitely no way to judge lol

That's a great point.

I never, repeat NEVER, started acting like Rosier was some great QB who was the best in the conference or nation, nor did I start yapping about the Heisman.

I love the kid for picking UM and sticking with UM, but I am objective.

Advertisement
A human being literally can not despise anything more than I despise the gator. It’s honestly not possible. I want ALL of them to die.

But y’all really are some sorry *** fans. I can’t even imagine how ridiculous this board would be if we had a kid coming back this year like Trask. Everyone on this board would be talking Heisman trophy. You can hate the **** program, even hate the kid and his whole family and wish ill will on all of them, but at least have some respectable objectivity. Especially when every post on here is about how delusional they are.

Some people still don't get it......

Advertisement
Advertisement
A7D4BBF2-1736-4E9D-83F6-C29E1E8D0722.jpeg
397DA5BF-28B5-469B-924D-68C11C32EEE3.png
10DDE15B-9E8B-4439-A8C2-C06C1CC45EC0.jpeg
FA85B1FB-25E3-430A-A99D-7BB22580E329.png
73C4957F-810A-4E88-B966-CE609D29CE75.jpeg
779E8E12-B076-4F3E-8F2A-5F23213E5BB5.jpeg
DECF62F5-A2B4-4356-B498-2BF8466B704F.jpeg
3A887862-A23B-4AFA-AD02-7B4F8D5A8F6D.jpeg

Advertisement