Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I like what Trask did last year. He was a literal no-star or 2 star who didn’t start a game in high school. But if they’re gonna start calling him elite and every bit as good as Burrow except in running then I’m gonna have to say “yeah, for me that’s a no dawg” and he’s gonna get scrutinized to that standard.
Theirs film on Trash now, he’s not a wild card anymore. You’ll see SEC defensive coordinators make him look like the dimly lit no star or 2 star he really is. You’ll see this year and mark my words all the gaytors will be calling him Trash Too just like us and clamoring for their new savior Emory! Lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20200518-122012_Twitter.jpg

20200518_121928.jpg

Advertisement
They were making the same threads last year about Felipe Franks being a Heisman contender. Franks, predictably, went out and gobbled nuts before getting injured and replaced by Trash. The funniest thing is this “QB whisperer” would have stuck with Franks the whole season had he not gotten hurt. Trash getting playing time at all was just a matter of dumb luck.

They were making the same threads last year about Felipe Franks being a Heisman contender. Franks, predictably, went out and gobbled nuts before getting injured and replaced by Trash. The funniest thing is this “QB whisperer” would have stuck with Franks the whole season had he not gotten hurt. Trash getting playing time at all was just a matter of dumb luck.

Thank you.... ive been trying to tell Gator fans this that Mullen lucked out when Franks got hurt...Traak to his credit seized his opportunity and Franks transferred or else would still be the starting QB this year. Any QB whisperer should know that...

Now ill give him credit for helping Dak but Tebow was a 5* Mr. Florida football... he was built for the college game but they never got him pro ready

Advertisement
" I do this." Felipe Franks (Then throws a pick on the next series)

Advertisement
Back