Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Rva my dude I don’t post much just read mostly but since I’m high af right now might as well say what I wanted to say for a long time. Thank you. How tf you can go to that board and read that **** everyday probably more than once since you do your red pen thing before you post it here. I read that **** and ******* feel dumber. How you can do that to yourself idk? You got some patience Bruh mad respect.

Rva my dude I don’t post much just read mostly but since I’m high af right now might as well say what I wanted to say for a long time. Thank you. How tf you can go to that board and read that **** everyday probably more than once since you do your red pen thing before you post it here. I read that **** and ******* feel dumber. How you can do that to yourself idk? You got some patience Bruh mad respect.
See this makes me happy. We do this for each other in here. It’s continuous free entertainment. I don’t get sick of it because the insanity is just an unbelievable curiosity to me.

Like who comes out and calls Trask elite and essentially the new Joe Burrow a year after First Round Franks was winning the Heisman? They do this shît continuously.

Any chance that Wiltfong's crystal ball tipped off the Auburn coaching staff, and that's the reason the Gaytors lost Johnson?

Gaytors say "fvck Caleb Johnson", they are going to get a transfer OL from Mississippi State.

At any rate, Hev is going to find the 5 OLs on the planet who actually like and respect him. Good job, good effort.

Any chance that Wiltfong's crystal ball tipped off the Auburn coaching staff, and that's the reason the Gaytors lost Johnson?

Gaytors say "fvck Caleb Johnson", they are going to get a transfer OL from Mississippi State.

At any rate, Hev is going to find the 5 OLs on the planet who actually like and respect him. Good job, good effort.
Stewart Reese I think is the OL. My guess is that the Mullet connection will help them there.

Advertisement
Trash is better than Burrow? (Btw, my phone autocorrected Trask but I left it like that) Did they change offensive systems or are they expecting Trash to put up numbers in Mullet’s offense that Dak and Tebow couldn’t even come close to?

Trash is better than Burrow? (Btw, my phone autocorrected Trask but I left it like that) Did they change offensive systems or are they expecting Trash to put up numbers in Mullet’s offense that Dak and Tebow couldn’t even come close to?

Kyle Trash is officially his new Gaytor Tears name.

Coach Mullet and GaytorFanMeth will not approve, but who cares.

HarrisonTenzerBoyGayte will now **** out to his Gaytor buddies about how Kyle Trash is living in our heads rent-free.

Ever wonder why the little gator nerd hangs around the locker rooms??

qGntISh.gif

Advertisement
maybe he’s innocent :)

Possibly. It says there are a ton of eye witness accounts though. I the robbery occurred in the middle of a crowded party after Dunbar and the other guy were there gambling for a while. He is going to face one **** of an uphill climb on this one.

Advertisement
Gators and Bulldogs together in unity lol

Also isnt Dunbar the kid whose mom said he would find less trouble away from Miami. Sounds like he is the trouble. How are you in the league and robbing people.

Gator fans gonna be mad Dunbar was wearing a "red" mask since those are Bulldog colors lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back