Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Me (to gator coworker): Did you hear about Ed Reed?
Him: Do you think it will help? Seems like a PR link to the past.
Me: I do. Great timing with the Super Bowl and the ReUnion show they did.
Him: All you've got is the past.
Me: Did you win your division? When's your show?
*crickets*
We also have an easier path to the future. We have to contend with the better of FSU or Clemson to get to the national championship. Florida has to get past Alabama, LSU, Georgia , and FSU (if they ever get good again) to make it to the national championship tournament.

And one more good season and their coach will depart for the NFL, so there is that as well.

Advertisement
We also have an easier path to the future. We have to contend with the better of FSU or Clemson to get to the national championship. Florida has to get past Alabama, LSU, Georgia , and FSU (if they ever get good again) to make it to the national championship tournament.

And one more good season and their coach will depart for the NFL, so there is that as well.
Don’t forget auburn too my friend. The gata has to run a gauntlet to get back and unless Urby is walking through that door it ain’t happening! Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t forget auburn to my friend. The gata has to run a gauntlet to get back and unless Urby is walking through that door it ain’t happening! Lol
The schedule they face this year is Basura...slightly better than ours...looks like they only play LSU and GA...and both of those will be down.

The schedule they face this year is Basura...slightly better than ours...looks like they only play LSU and GA...and both of those will be down.
Uga is not going to be down my friend. They have the best defense in the country and one of the most dynamic transfer QBs in the country. With there new OC hire this might be the dogs year this year. But I agree the rest of there schedule outside of LSU is garbage!

I think Fla actually beats UGA this year. Hopefully they lose some games that they are suppose to win.
Florida will he worse this year. They lost there whole senior dline, the best secondary player, linebacker, running back and almost all there receivers. That QB they got ain’t the truth and will now see a big dose of reality now that there’s film on him and you can take that to the bank. The kid has never started, not even I’m highschool, you don’t just walk into big time CFB and then all of a sudden become a starter. Kid got lucky with a solid team around him and a big stroke of beginners luck. Reality sets in this season for Mullen and the Gates!

Advertisement
Uga is not going to be down my friend. They have the best defense in the country and one of the most dynamic transfer QBs in the country. With there new OC hire this might be the dogs year this year. But I agree the rest of there schedule outside of LSU is garbage!
I disagree...Think both LSU and Ga take a step back this year. Kirby is a corch with better tools to work with.

Advertisement
Florida will he worse this year. They lost there whole senior dline, the best secondary player, linebacker, running back and almost all there receivers. That QB they got ain’t the truth and will now see a big dose of reality now that there’s film on him and you can take that to the bank. The kid has never started, not even I’m highschool, you don’t just walk into big time CFB and then all of a sudden become a starter. Kid got lucky with a solid team around him and a big stroke of beginners luck. Reality sets in this season for Mullen and the Gates!
You make some good points. Anything can happen on Saturdays though. This is why I don't gamble lol

@NicKane, which part do you disagree with? Isn't Georgia losing that **** good RB, and some receivers?
The whole sentiment that there going to be down this year. Because there not, they are returning there whole defense and that defense is littered with blue chips and as being predicted by everyone is going to probably be the best defense in the country. I’m talking dominate my friend, that defense is that good! Also there’s gonna he a lot of addition by subtraction on that team. Coley gone=addition, there QB was solid but not what you need to get you over the top and I think the transfer they got from wake is going to be an upgrade over Fromm. The team is just so talented that if they can see even just a moderate improvement in there offense from last season which won’t be hard to do since last seasons offense was terrible then I think you could see an LSU season from them. At the end of the day they’ve had 3/4 straight numbers one classes depending what sight you look at, at this point they can really just start to out talent teams. Of course it all depends on how things work out with the wake qb kid and new O coordinator. Jmo

The whole sentiment that there going to be down this year. Because there not, they are returning there whole defense and that defense is littered with blue chips and as being predicted by everyone is going to probably be the best defense in the country. I’m talking dominate my friend, that defense is that good! Also there’s gonna he a lot of addition by subtraction on that team. Coley gone=addition, there QB was solid but not what you need to get you over the top and I think the transfer they got from wake is going to be an upgrade over Fromm. The team is just so talented that if they can see even just a moderate improvement in there offense from last season which won’t be hard to do since last seasons offense was terrible then I think you could see an LSU season from them. At the end of the day they’ve had 3/4 straight numbers one classes depending what sight you look at, at this point they can really just start to out talent teams. Of course it all depends on how things work out with the wake qb kid and new O coordinator. Jmo
I don't see it with the Wake QB, Fromm may have been just alright...but you knew what you had with him...I think what held them back is Kirby's Corching...and the bro offense. But I guess we'll see...I hope they beat the dogsnot out of the Gaytors.

They can paint it however they want but its aimed at us and our fanbase. When they talked about "miami type players" and making references to Cubans.

Wanna know something funny. I did my masters through UF, i can by tickets to any events and technically if i donate money im a booster. Anyone want me to pose as a gator fan and dish out some illegal benefits??

Would you mind?

Advertisement
Back