Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Final 2019 247 Composite rankings (after all transfers, kids enrolled). Gators go from #9 to #17...

Final 2019 247 Composite rankings (after all transfers, kids enrolled). Gators go from #9 to #17...

We still didn’t make the top 25 but I think with our linebackers, Plus the transfers, the NY kids and Zion, we’ll end up ok.

We still didn’t make the top 25 but I think with our linebackers, Plus the transfers, the NY kids and Zion, we’ll end up ok.

They only took away points for players that didn't enroll. They didn't add points for transfers, they imply they did with the way the article is framed but they definitely did not add any points to Miami or any other team.

Advertisement
They only took away points for players that didn't enroll. They didn't add points for transfers, they imply they did with the way the article is framed but they definitely did not add any points to Miami or any other team.

I don't think they added points for UPPERCLASS transfers, but I certainly think that USC went up because of Bru McCoy going from UT to USC as a "transfer", though he has yet to play a down in a game.

I don't think they added points for UPPERCLASS transfers, but I certainly think that USC went up because of Bru McCoy going from UT to USC as a "transfer", though he has yet to play a down in a game.
Shouldn't Bru of been a wash since they lost his points and then got them back

Advertisement
Shouldn't Bru of been a wash since they lost his points and then got them back

No, because he was a January enrollee at USC, and then nearly immediately left for Texas. Thus, by the "traditional" National Signing Day, he was at Texas. When Rivals (and others) do the class rankings, they are as of the February signings, and by that time, McCoy was with Texas.

Gator neighbor came up to me yesterday and told me "he was happy to get out with a win because they should have legit lost the game"

He doesnt like the way the Gators looked and said they should have looked better in year 2 under Mullen. He also said had out Oline been a little more seasoned then we would have won the game easily

Monday after I had Clemson fan and FSU fan at work tell me "if you played again 3-4 games into the season, you smoke them". Too young in spots and new offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back