Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Most teams win and lose against their rivals regularly because they play more often. You are still allowed to hate your rival when you lose. You can still have a thread dedicated to your hatred of them. So uf beat us in our most recent game, that doesn't change everything. I'm not just going to start bending the knee bc they won a sloppy week 0 game in August. That doesn't just erase the entire series history. I'm sure to the turds using their logicz they wish it did. Yeah, we have to be a little quieter about it, can't talk as much **** maybe as we would like to if we had won. They can come back and say "wE jUSt bEaT YOu" and we can still laugh when they lose 4 games.

I won't derail the thread any further, this is my last post here until 2024(hopefully by then we will actually be able to beat them), but I can't take pleasure in mocking a team better than us especially when we have posters on here doing the exact same thing with "stars don't matter", "manny didn't really want that kid he wants the underrated 2 stars that want to be Canes", etc. I see the exact same things we make fun of them for flooding this website.

Enjoy your tears, I really do wish I could partake in them.
You’re right on point. Some people here are making fun of a team that just beat us and proved that they’re better than us. There’s no Gator “tears” to shed on.

Doesn’t make any sense at all. This thread should be closed until we actually beat them then we’ll have some real Gator tears.

Most teams win and lose against their rivals regularly because they play more often. You are still allowed to hate your rival when you lose. You can still have a thread dedicated to your hatred of them. So uf beat us in our most recent game, that doesn't change everything. I'm not just going to start bending the knee bc they won a sloppy week 0 game in August. That doesn't just erase the entire series history. I'm sure to the turds using their logicz they wish it did. Yeah, we have to be a little quieter about it, can't talk as much **** maybe as we would like to if we had won. They can come back and say "wE jUSt bEaT YOu" and we can still laugh when they lose 4 games.

I would agree with you both as a Dolphins fan I used to make fun of the Patriots(not comparing the Gators to them, just an example) until I realized how stupid I looked.

Advertisement
I would agree with you both as a Dolphins fan I used to make fun of the Patriots(not comparing the Gators to them, just an example) until I realized how stupid I looked.

The first obvious difference that you mentioned is that the gators are no where near a team like the Patriots, they have a longggggggggggg way to go to get to that point. They are not close to a bama, clemson, or osu level either. Even when they were during the tebow years, I laughed every time he cried bc that is weak no matter what. When gaytor tears was truly born!

And until they have more ships, nfl HoF and the canoe they are always open game for us as far as Im concerned. F them

Lol they actually took them out of their Top 25
Screenshot_20190827-141333_Chrome.jpg

The first obvious difference that you mentioned is that the gators are no where near a team like the Patriots, they have a longggggggggggg way to go to get to that point. They are not close to a bama, clemson, or osu level either. Even when they were during the tebow years, I laughed every time he cried bc that is weak no matter what. When gaytor tears was truly born!

And until they have more ships, nfl HoF and the canoe they are always open game for us as far as Im concerned. F them
Which made this loss even more terrible. They’re not even a good team, I think they’ll lose at least four or fives games easily. So I’m not going to talk trash about a bad team that just beat us.

Advertisement
You’re right on point. Some people here are making fun of a team that just beat us and proved that they’re better than us. There’s no Gator “tears” to shed on.

Doesn’t make any sense at all. This thread should be closed until we actually beat them then we’ll have some real Gator tears.

Yet you keep coming back to a thread you want closed. Strange.

Why are you posting here? Just leave.

Advertisement
Cause we don’t have a Canes tears thread. We’re becoming the Miami Dolphins of the NCAA
So you are here on this thread to whine about the existence of the thread and to say we should have a thread bashing our own team?

So instead of asking why you are on this thread, I ask why are you even here on this website? This is for UM fans. You clearly are not one.

I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

In the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nicely.

I don’t want it to get unpleasant in here. Thanks for all you have done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

I’m the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nice.

Good luck.

I’m the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nice.

Be Safe !

Advertisement
Back