Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
That place was crickets after the game.

Those ***** know that was a BS call at the end, and that we should have won it even playing the sloppiest game ever.

If they wouldn’t have won off that BS flag pick up (Terry Porter WTF?!?) they would have been chanting their *** chants all the way to their cars, but the place was silent.

Keep this
Man F that.
Franks was awful. If you go over to their boards they're freaking out because they realize he's the same old thing. They've got losses coming up to UGA, LSU, Auburn, and Mizzou at the least. They're not close to Top Ten, and they know it.

All in all, there's another key takeaway from this game. Dan Mullen isn't it. I think part of their freakout on their boards is because they're realizing he isn't elite, and that they won't be competing with UGA or Bama anytime soon.

As for Manny, it's TBD. Who knows, maybe we get another shot at these guys in a bowl game.
Yea but them sorry MFS won the game that’s all that matters.

Close this thread down? For what? Cause we lost a game by 4 we should have won as a touchdown underdog?

First of all this thread is not about wins and losses.Its about the idiocy and delusion **** fans live in every freaking day.
Sure they beat us.The were supposed to.They we ranked #8 in the country and we were unranked with a new HC ,new OC,Half our staff was new and we were starting a QB that had never started a game,A true freshman at one OT and a RS freshman at the other tackle.

So let me be the first one to congratulate the Gators on their win.Deserve it or not they ended up with more points when the clock ran out so they beat us fair and square as the old saying goes.

But I will move on with the fact knowing we have a great chance to win the rest of our regular season games even with all the negatives I listed above working against us.Will we ? Don’t know but one thing I will enjoy moving forward is reveling in the misery that will be the UiF fanbase cause even though they are on cloud nine now there’s no way they will end up ranked in the top 10 and there’s a very good chance they don’t end up ranked at all.They we’re bragging about putting in their walk ons in the third quarter and beating us by 40-50 points.Without a muffed punt they don’t win at all.

So shut this thread down? To that I say NO ***ING WAY cause I along with the rest of the diehard Cane fans that enjoy this site have 3-4 months of **** misery and delusions to enjoy cause I will tell you now ,if they aren’t talking about a nat’l championship right now they will be soon and I have a better chance of hitting the lottery not once,not twice,but three times before that happens this year.

So if you feel that you can’t enjoy what RVA and others give us that allows us to enjoy the idiocy and delusions of those trailer living douche bags from gutterville then let me suggest to you that you don’t click on the tread.I promise you it won’t pop up on your device randomly if you don’t attempt to open it.

So let me apologize for this rant on a night that as a guy that has been a fan for longer than most of you have been alive feels like sHT because of the outcome of the game tonight I can move forward knowing I have so much more stupidity and delusion to look forward too because you see win or lose you can always look forward to the entertainment given to us by the UFAG fanbase and their gaytor math,Seasonal delusions and their magnificent one of a kind flip machine.

Good night all.I know we all feel like sHT right now but brighter days are ahead on and off the field.Enjoy them and enjoy Gator Tears.It will live forever !!!

This is gold.

Had they eviscerated us and shown they were back to being elite, we'd consider moving on, but, they didn't.

They aren't taking their 4 point win and flipping all of our commits, plus Alabama's... And New Englands...

In fact watching them grapple with, and justify their by-a-pubic-hair win as meaning they're still one-track will be great.

Here are the facts: Felipe Franks 🏳️‍🌈 is barely better than Jarren Williams. Dan Mullen and Manny have their programs in essentially the same place, except one just coached his first game as HC.

See for the most part it’s NOT propaganda.Most of what’s posted on here comes directly from their site.The delusions of how they will flip every recruit they want,their idiotic math they use to keep their ranking in the top ten,their delusions of their QB winning the Heisman Trophy all come directly from what they write.Thats not anything that’s made up.Thats their delusions.

So you can’t say this thread spreads propaganda cause it doesn’t.We just take the stupidity of what they write and laugh at it.Nothing more nothing less.95% of everything on here is straight from their own thread.

Listen, Gator Tears is my favorite thread and the reason I joined this website in the first place. I am not going to argue with you about. I am going to bow out. I just am to embarassed to mock the Gators. Especially when our fans do the same thing. "Our 2 star is better than 5 stars". "we are a top 10 team, but the rankers don't like us".

Listen, Gator Tears is my favorite thread and the reason I joined this website in the first place. I am not going to argue with you about. I am going to bow out. I just am to embarassed to mock the Gators. Especially when our fans do the same thing. "Our 2 star is better than 5 stars". "we are a top 10 team, but the rankers don't like us".
Your participation here is and has been appreciated by me personally. Every fanbase has idiots. They’re just a super arrogant idiot version and it grates on us. Worse than F$U for most of us, especially older posters.

Advertisement
Also, can we just note how terrible Florida's coaching staff was tonight? In year two, they made multiple errors and boneheaded plays. Mullen isn't elite, and as the losses pile up for them, the fanbase will realize that.

Also, Franks will be an anchor on their team. The guy played terrible tonight and will limit their ability to succeed.

Advertisement
Your participation here is and has been appreciated by me personally. Every fanbase has idiots. They’re just a super arrogant idiot version and it grates on us. Worse than F$U for most of us, especially older posters.

Trust me. I hate the Gators a lot worse than FSU. I can't stand them and would love to stomp one out right now.

Should've beat them, but we didn't. And that, my friends is a fact.

Funny, this 'win' hurts them a lot more than it hurts us.

Honestly? It's cliche, but had we played these guys at the end of the season, we probably would've won by two scores.

Advertisement
Should've beat them, but we didn't. And that, my friends is a fact.

Funny, this 'win' hurts them a lot more than it hurts us.

Honestly? It's cliche, but had we played these guys at the end of the season, we probably would've won by two scores.

LOL, no it won't. It is going to kill us in recruiting. Florida is going to push our schit in on the trail for the foreseeable future.

You're better than this

Its true. Having the Gators being better than us and setting up shop in our backyard is terrible. It was one thing having Bama, UGA, Clemson, etc. grabbing all the top 5 stars, but now the Gators are going to be grabbing up the 4 stars that they don't want. Manny already sucks at recruiting. The last thing we need is another Florida team setting up shop. Its to late now.

Advertisement
Its true. Having the Gators being better than us and setting up shop in our backyard is terrible. It was one thing having Bama, UGA, Clemson, etc. grabbing all the top 5 stars, but now the Gators are going to be grabbing up the 4 stars that they don't want. Manny already sucks at recruiting. The last thing we need is another Florida team setting up shop. Its to late now.
Sober up, cuz. I know a L isn't easy to take, especially to these mf's, but no reason to go hoodie up so early.

OG if we go out and do what we should and win the Coastal this game won’t hurt us a bit.We were supposed to get stomped remember?Everybody not wearing green and orange glasses picked us to lose and by a lot.

Kids aren’t stupid and can see that we should have won this game.They will also see the turds get assraped by UGA,LSU,Auburn and Lord knows who else.Every talking head out there picks them as the most overrated team in the rankings.Sure we might lose one of two kids.That happens every year just like we take kids from them every year.

We do what we are supposed to do and they end up like most seem to think they will and we will still end up with the better class.Kids look at wins,losses and championships.We can get to our championship game.no way they get to theirs.

OG if we go out and do what we should and win the Coastal this game won’t hurt us a bit.We were supposed to get stomped remember?Everybody not wearing green and orange glasses picked us to lose and by a lot.

Kids aren’t stupid and can see that we should have won this game.They will also see the turds get assraped by UGA,LSU,Auburn and Lord knows who else.Every talking head out there picks them as the most overrated team in the rankings.Sure we might lose one of two kids.That happens every year just like we take kids from them every year.

We do what we are supposed to do and they end up like most seem to think they will and we will still end up with the better class.Kids look at wins,losses and championships.We can get to our championship game.no way they get to theirs.

All them getting raped is going to do is show how weak the ACC is. That said, I hope you are corrrect and it doesn't hurt our recruiting.

Advertisement
Back