Tears Gator Tears

The better team won. We had our chances. Our OL is young and the worst I can remember at Miami. It came down to 15 seconds from the end. I have the entire game in screenshots. There was no blowout and they were scared out of their minds so hold your heads up high, the mighty Canes are walking by.

And fûck the gaytors.

Advertisement
I’m shedding tears for that a
You're emotional, it's good to let it out.
i know. Because all I’ve heard on here is how bad them stupid ***** are and we **** the bed cause we put an OL on the field that can’t block for ****. I don’t think you take Zions schoolly (kid should be a RS) but them other 2 sorry MFs he beat out should go at the end of the year.

Advertisement
I’m shedding tears for that a
i know. Because all I’ve heard on here is how bad them stupid ***** are and we **** the bed cause we put an OL on the field that can’t block for ****. I don’t think you take Zions schoolly (kid should be a RS) but them other 2 sorry MFs he beat out should go at the end of the year.
whoever the tackles beat out must be FCS level in talent.

The better team won. We had our chances. Our OL is young and the worst I can remember at Miami. It came down to 15 seconds from the end. I have the entire game in screenshots. There was no blowout and they were scared out of their minds so hold your heads up high, the mighty Canes are walking by.

And fûck the gaytors.

We are better than UF. Completely gave the game away. Doesn’t matter how bad they played we choked in the biggest spots

Advertisement
All their, "we play in the SEC" is crap. As we told them.

They aren't DBU. They are some of the dumbest, and poorest coached DBs we've seen in years.

Felipe Franks 🤣🏳️‍🌈

Perrine is a mid-level SEC back. He isn't going to lead the SEC in all-purpose yards.

Mullen has a lot of coRch in him. Throwing with 4 minutes left was inexcusable.

Close this thread down? For what? Cause we lost a game by 4 we should have won as a touchdown underdog?

First of all this thread is not about wins and losses.Its about the idiocy and delusion **** fans live in every freaking day.
Sure they beat us.The were supposed to.They we ranked #8 in the country and we were unranked with a new HC ,new OC,Half our staff was new and we were starting a QB that had never started a game,A true freshman at one OT and a RS freshman at the other tackle.

So let me be the first one to congratulate the Gators on their win.Deserve it or not they ended up with more points when the clock ran out so they beat us fair and square as the old saying goes.

But I will move on with the fact knowing we have a great chance to win the rest of our regular season games even with all the negatives I listed above working against us.Will we ? Don’t know but one thing I will enjoy moving forward is reveling in the misery that will be the UiF fanbase cause even though they are on cloud nine now there’s no way they will end up ranked in the top 10 and there’s a very good chance they don’t end up ranked at all.They we’re bragging about putting in their walk ons in the third quarter and beating us by 40-50 points.Without a muffed punt they don’t win at all.

So shut this thread down? To that I say NO ***ING WAY cause I along with the rest of the diehard Cane fans that enjoy this site have 3-4 months of **** misery and delusions to enjoy cause I will tell you now ,if they aren’t talking about a nat’l championship right now they will be soon and I have a better chance of hitting the lottery not once,not twice,but three times before that happens this year.

So if you feel that you can’t enjoy what RVA and others give us that allows us to enjoy the idiocy and delusions of those trailer living douche bags from gutterville then let me suggest to you that you don’t click on the tread.I promise you it won’t pop up on your device randomly if you don’t attempt to open it.

So let me apologize for this rant on a night that as a guy that has been a fan for longer than most of you have been alive feels like sHT because of the outcome of the game tonight I can move forward knowing I have so much more stupidity and delusion to look forward too because you see win or lose you can always look forward to the entertainment given to us by the UFAG fanbase and their gaytor math,Seasonal delusions and their magnificent one of a kind flip machine.

Good night all.I know we all feel like sHT right now but brighter days are ahead on and off the field.Enjoy them and enjoy Gator Tears.It will live forever !!!

Advertisement
Bull ****ts on that. Shut this **** down. All I heard was how bad their OL was going to be and how much *** F head Franks sucked. That sorry MF threw a dime when he needed too. And their sorry *** line did a helllluva lot better than that **** we call an OL.

You can't believe the propaganda being spouted in here about the turds.

Advertisement
That place was crickets after the game.

Those ***** know that was a BS call at the end, and that we should have won it even playing the sloppiest game ever.

If they wouldn’t have won off that BS flag pick up (Terry Porter WTF?!?) they would have been chanting their *** chants all the way to their cars, but the place was silent.

Keep this thread open!

Last edited:
Franks was awful. If you go over to their boards they're freaking out because they realize he's the same old thing. They've got losses coming up to UGA, LSU, Auburn, and Mizzou at the least. They're not close to Top Ten, and they know it.

All in all, there's another key takeaway from this game. Dan Mullen isn't it. I think part of their freakout on their boards is because they're realizing he isn't elite, and that they won't be competing with UGA or Bama anytime soon.

As for Manny, it's TBD. Who knows, maybe we get another shot at these guys in a bowl game.

You can't believe the propaganda being spouted in here about the turds.

See for the most part it’s NOT propaganda.Most of what’s posted on here comes directly from their site.The delusions of how they will flip every recruit they want,their idiotic math they use to keep their ranking in the top ten,their delusions of their QB winning the Heisman Trophy all come directly from what they write.Thats not anything that’s made up.Thats their delusions.

So you can’t say this thread spreads propaganda cause it doesn’t.We just take the stupidity of what they write and laugh at it.Nothing more nothing less.95% of everything on here is straight from their own thread.

Advertisement
Back