Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I hate to derail the tears but this whole racist racist racist mentality bothers me to no end. Last I checked "football players" are not a race. Just because most football players are African American does not mean they don't belong academically because they are black. It is a slight on a group of people, not a race of people. I wish the media would learn the difference too.

NOW BACK TO THE TEARS. FUUCK THEE FLORIDA GAYTORS.

Look, everything you say is true.

But when white Gaytor fans (the ones who liked to call Randy Shannon "brother man" and mock us for gold teef and "five raaaangs") generalize about the football team, they are, in fact, referring to race. They don't talk about the baseball team that way.

But when white Gaytor fans (the ones who liked to call Randy Shannon "brother man" and mock us for gold teef and "five raaaangs") generalize about the football team, they are, in fact, referring to race. They don't talk about the baseball team that way.

TOTALLY AGREE 94.58% of them Gator fans are racist fuucks. I was speaking to the attachment where someone said 99% of FOOTBALL PLAYERS were not up to academic standards. Nothing about that is racist. Making everything we don't agree with racist is one of society's biggest problems right now and nobody is using common sense because they are scared to be labeled the same.

TOTALLY AGREE 94.58% of them Gator fans are racist fuucks. I was speaking to the attachment where someone said 99% of FOOTBALL PLAYERS were not up to academic standards. Nothing about that is racist. Making everything we don't agree with racist is one of society's biggest problems right now and nobody is using common sense because they are scared to be labeled the same.

I understand what you are saying. I am simply stating that, yes, when a statement is so egregious (99%), then a person is (perhaps unintentionally, but usually intentionally) generalizing based on an overall profile of those football players, who are disproportionately African American.

I also understand not WANTING to believe that such a generalization is racially-based. But we have to be honest. Only 12.7% of the US population is African American, yet (statistically) an average signing class at UF is probably 12.7% NON-African-American.

Think about this. Why did the Gaytor say 99% of football players were not up to academic standards? Even 30 years ago, when I tutored for the UM Athletic Department, there were plenty of black athletes who were very good students, both in high school and college. Meet Darrin Smith sometime. Or Charles Johnson (baseball, I know, but his parents were teachers).

Again, it is the overall context. You can analyze the words, out of context, and conclude that because the words "football players" are used, instead of "black football players", that there is no racism involved. But that is the point. Most racists, particularly in these times, are very skilled at using code words, and saying racist things without actually using words that specifically relate to race. And more importantly, it is the generalization. Generalizing people, as a group, is almost always racist or sexist in intention, even if the key words are omitted.

Finally, think about it another way. The Gaytor is referring to a statistic of 99%, while having absolutely no ability to know the actual academic background of anyone on the football team. But the one characteristic that he CAN see is skin color. And if you acknowledge that (nearly) 95% of Gaytor fans are racist, then it is highly likely that the things that they say are racist, even if they do not explicitly use a racial word or words.

Having said all of that, if you want complete honesty, I think even the one Gaytor who called out the first guy for "racism" was trying to make a joke about it anyhow. There is not actually anyone on that board, including their moderators, who take a stand against racist, or race-inflaming language, and they actually participate in the perpetuation of racial stereotypes and racist language.

Anyhow, it is fairly easy to acknowledge that student-athletes who spend significant time, year-round, participating in a Division I sport might need some academic assistance WITHOUT generalizing the entire team with a statistic of 99%. For a team of 85, that would mean that only ONE Gaytor football player would meet the academic standards at UF. And any Gaytor who believes that also probably believes that it's the white kicker.

Advertisement
Judging by the name and response, you must be beside yourself with excitement for Super Franks first home match as manager. As a Gunner I hope the excitement ends there!
Ahah over the moon! Doesn’t matter what happens this season, will be a good one with him at the helm. Might not be as good as that Europa League final may I add 👀

Right, when they talk about our baseball team their slurs against Hispanics come out.

Advertisement

Oh boy is KYgaTURD going to be disappointed when their offseason officially BEGINS again in 9 days. Do not fret BostongaTURD, after losing 5 possibly 6 IC in last class, Mullet and the boys are willing to risk it all again with Manuel in the name of rankings....your fellow star whores will be pleased.

67777500_886715205026104_4714929795203334144_n.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got a birthday coming up on the 21st and this old ******* wants nothing more than a belated Canes victory over these jort wearing ,sister humping,corncob wiping,no teeth having ,meth smoking,trailer living,inbred delusional,pricks.

They have convinced themselves and most of CFB too that they have a Heisman QB to lead them on offense to run up the score and the second coming of the ‘86 Bears on defense to shut us out.Yet when you insert real facts into the equation such as they suck on the OL which has to stop our best unit our front 7 and they are down to freshmen in the defensive backfield which are left to try and cover our 2 great TE’s while also trying to cover our Wr’s the scales seem to tip our way.

I’m glad most of America seems to think this will be a blowout.We as CANES love it when it’s us against the world.Gonna be that much better when we shut these ******** up along with all the Finebums of the world that suck the nuts of the SEC SEC SEC..

Just one present for this old fart......it will be a couple days late but will be well worth the wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back