Tears Gator Tears

I’m curious about matchups for UF. Do we have any distinct advantages? We’re in a bit of a bubble here, but are we drinking the Kool Aid? Do we have a chance against Florida? – Bruce B.

Miami is an underdog for a reason. They are not as deep or as experienced as Florida at various key positions, including quarterback, receiver or cornerback.

Manny Navarro sounds just like the delusional forum turds :1sdn:

Advertisement
I’m curious about matchups for UF. Do we have any distinct advantages? We’re in a bit of a bubble here, but are we drinking the Kool Aid? Do we have a chance against Florida? – Bruce B.

Miami is an underdog for a reason. They are not as deep or as experienced as Florida at various key positions, including quarterback, receiver or cornerback.

Manny Navarro sounds just like the delusional forum turds :1sdn:

Sounds like Manny had a sit down with El Jefe and was told reveal nothing....

Advertisement
In that article he said he's been told McCloud might be the best draft prospect of the 3 LBs, which is a candidate for dumbest thing I've heard this offseason.

If you read enough of his coverage it's obvious he can't evaluate football for ****.

Manny’s an expert on ropa vieja, picadillo, tostones, croquetas, mofongo and tres leches. Football? Not so much.

Advertisement
And Again let me just remind those that need reminding when they just think that the gayturds can get no more stupid in their idiocy..

There’s NOTHING more Delusional than the Disillusion of a Delusional UFAG fan......just remember this little tidbit when you think they’ve reached the pinnacle of delusion..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me MOAR Gator Tears

tears.gif

Advertisement
Back