Tears Gator Tears

The debate going on in their huggins thread right now is hilarious. Either the choking issue got resolved and he was dismissed for something else within a week OR it was the choking incident and mullen tried to cover it up while simultaneously having a zero tolerance policy for this kind of thing.

Advertisement
1565477590568.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think we’re alone in these universes?

Just curious what UF retards would speculate on.

They can ignore all facts when it comes to UM and UF football - I think it would be a RIP if something with very few facts came up - and THEY started speculating!

I guarantee - half would be reporting the tingling sensation from those alien anal probes/communicators.

First off: hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahah

Second: Mullets hand was clearly forced, his zero tolerance policy doesn't count for players that are good at football. With the news basically going viral, I'm pretty sure the AD made this decision completely.

Third: I hate the Gaytors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Obviously, I'm a big anti-violence-against-women person," Mullen said. "I'm also a person that I really want to have all of the information as I make decisions and what happens in different situations, and that's one of the toughest deals."

From the ESPN article on Huggins.

Obviously, he is a douche bag serial liar and enabler.

Advertisement
Back