Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20190809-161505_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have the best stadium in the country. What other stadium holds big events like ours? Seriously no one brags about going to Gainesville. Are they really comparing a UiF home game to events at Hard Rock? Their stadium isn’t even on any map.
Super Bowl LIV and Club LIV vs. Been ****in' Stadium and Cafe Risque. CASE. CLOSED.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone tell that moron it’s not even close to an hour from campus to hard rock and every team stays in a hotel the night before a home game so there isn’t some drive to the stadium.
And while you’re there tell them they only wish that piece of sHT field they play in was half the stadium HR was....even if you needed a helicopter to get to it...

Advertisement

This might get some tears going. There firmly out of there beloved top ten class ranking and the team that just passed them is auburn. And on top of that auburn landed a big time running back to pass them! Lol hopefully will get some “how can Malzan the coach on the hottest seat in America get a top running back and we can’t even get one” tears 😂

I’m gonna do my best RVA because I’m 39 now and a little over the hill, with to much to loose. but in my prime in our early 2000 games with them I was like the fu<kin Tasmanian devil wreaking havoc In that parking lot post game. Lol awe the good ole care free days. 😂

39 and over the hill..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 man I got a couple belts in my closet older than you...I’ll be 67 in a couple weeks with 2 new knees,2 bad shoulders and a pinched nerve in my neck.

39 might not be fightin’ Age anymore but it sure as fck ain’t even halfway up the hill....I’m over the hill,down to the bottom and coming up behind you on my SECOND trip over the hill....you’re still a young pup my man.Enjoy it.

Advertisement
Back