Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Do you know why running backs don't want to play for Florida? Go back and look at Dan Mullen's teams at MSU and see who got the most carries almost every single year. Here's a hint, it's not a running back. Even during years where the quarterback was not the most used rusher, he was almost always second on the team in carries. Mullet's offense splits 90% of the carries between the QB and a workhorse RB. Nobody else on the roster gets more than 50 or 60 carries for the season.

“Decision to press charges could’ve come from the SAO”. SAO??? You mean the one that is a **** alum and has not only refused to charge players in the past but has also thrown out charges while publicly mocking them??? Only way that guy would’ve brought charges was if Huggins murdered her and they didn’t get rid of the body quick enough.

Bill Cervone. A native of Tampa who moved to Gainesville in 1967 and never had the good sense to leave. UiF undergraduate degree and UiF law school degree, so he's a double ****. Alterboy, Stampenis, and Goldfart all know this. Claiming "the State Attorney's Office" didn't press charges but could have is one of the most disingenuous stances for a boob posing as a journalist that I have heard in a minute.

Advertisement
GAYTOR EMERGENCY!

Someone needs to fire up the 2018 Kruiting Klass Kalculator to figure out what the Gaytor ranking will be after they get Kelvin Joseph and Brenton Cox!

Quickly, WE NEED TO KNOW!

Lol... Beat me to it:
D4B7B115-C877-411E-8E3D-DE2F743AB522.jpeg

Someone tell that moron it’s not even close to an hour from campus to hard rock and every team stays in a hotel the night before a home game so there isn’t some drive to the stadium.

juuuuuuuuuust sayin, it took 3 hours to get home on the student bus from the notre dame game because the traffic was so bad

Advertisement
We have the best stadium in the country. What other stadium holds big events like ours? Seriously no one brags about going to Gainesville. Are they really comparing a UiF home game to events at Hard Rock?
There morons! There’s no reasoning or negotiating with them, all you can do is beat them and beat them badly. And while there on the ground keep your foot on there necks. With just enough force to create a slight asphyxiation so they can’t spew there delusional words to fit there agenda.

The coward Mullet, whose sloping forehead houses a brain that doesn’t have enough cells to manage his team, will play Huggins.

Because he’s more afraid of losing to Miami with a thin defensive backfield, than doing the right thing and kicking the Gainesville Strangler off the team.

If Huggins was some JAG that wasn’t necessary for play or depth, his *** would already be off the team.

Best believe that.

That may have serious legs. I can see another game day poster in the works.

Advertisement
There morons! There’s no reasoning or negotiating with them, all you can do is beat them and beat them badly. And while there on the ground keep your foot on there necks. With just enough force to create a slight asphyxiation so they can’t spew there delusional words to fit there agenda.
I’m starting to worry about you come 8/24. We don’t need you getting arrested for beating up turds. They’re not worth it.

I’m starting to worry about you come 8/24. We don’t need you getting arrested for beating up turds. They’re not worth it.
I’m gonna do my best RVA because I’m 39 now and a little over the hill, with to much to loose. but in my prime in our early 2000 games with them I was like the fu<kin Tasmanian devil wreaking havoc In that parking lot post game. Lol awe the good ole care free days. 😂

I’m gonna do my best RVA because I’m 39 now and a little over the hill, with to much to loose. but in my prime in our early 2000 games with them I was like the fu<kin Tasmanian devil wreaking havoc In that parking lot post game. Lol awe the good ole care free days. 😂
Wait wait wait, I'm turning 43 shortly...over the hill? **** it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back