Tears Gator Tears

I'm curious what it is that they think is "fake news"?

That UF football has had 5 different players accused of assaulting women in a little over a year? FACT
That Dan Mullen has ignored the issues? According to Chris Steele, FACT
That Mullen has used "family issues" as an excuse as to why one of the accused woman beaters hasn't been practicing? FACT

I guess it's just more of "whatever doesn't support my opinions is fake news" garbage.

Advertisement

That UF football has had 5 different players accused of assaulting women in a little over a year? FACT
That Mullen has used "family issues" as an excuse as to why one of the accused woman beaters hasn't been practicing? FACT

I guess it's just more of "whatever doesn't support my opinions is fake news" garbage.

and he has his record from the "Urban violence" and MSU too. He is a walking enabler.

Is this a limerick?

It's been a while since my English teaching days, but if it's anything, it's an acrostic.
A limerick follows an AABBA rhyme scheme, such as:

There once was a Gator named Tim,
Who would always stay late at the gym.
He would play with the poles,
through all the glory holes,
though the boys always knew it was him.

Advertisement
Tom D'Angelo

Covering sports in Florida since 1981 for the Palm Beach Post. Member Palm Beach County Sports HOF.

So let me get this straight, there's no way any of these idiots are "Gaytor grads"?

So these sports writers go to college for 4 years, spend decades in low-paying journalism, and all they are supposed to do is write puff pieces about their alma maters as if they were the owners of Swamp 247? Or hit pieces about other schools?

Gaytor Logicz.

Apparently, the Palm Beach Post should have "checked the facts" with Mullet and refuse to publish the story like Goldkunt did.

Advertisement
It's been a while since my English teaching days, but if it's anything, it's an acrostic.

That was beautiful man.

Jalen Ramsey is ****ed he didn't get invited.

Advertisement

tenor-395.gif

Advertisement

“Decision to press charges could’ve come from the SAO”. SAO??? You mean the one that is a **** alum and has not only refused to charge players in the past but has also thrown out charges while publicly mocking them??? Only way that guy would’ve brought charges was if Huggins murdered her and they didn’t get rid of the body quick enough.

Advertisement
Back