Tears Gator Tears

I’m literally LOLing at them talking about how Keyvone Lee wasn’t given a green light. They didn’t get a stud back last cycle and now their hopes are hanging on flipping a Clemson commit. Lol.

yep. And he did't get the green light because he was "afraid" to work out at FNL. Therefore his offer was not committable. LOL

Advertisement
You coming down for the game?

No, I live in Orlando now so I’ll make a game or two, but I’ll actually be in Mexico that weekend for my wife’s family reunion. I’ll likely be going to Miami Michigan state game next year in East Lansing. My family still lives in Michigan and East Lansing was only about an hour from central Michigan so I have a lot of fond memories and Sparty fans id like to see.

I used to tailgate at CMU games and before kickoff I’d bolt home and watch my Canes games on DirectTV. Only actually attended 2 Chippewa games, and was there during 1 of the Brian Kelly years

I’m literally LOLing at them talking about how Keyvone Lee wasn’t given a green light. They didn’t get a stud back last cycle and now their hopes are hanging on flipping a Clemson commit. Lol.

They’re basically inferring that he would be a non-qualifier, with no background info to support this, like that ever stopped them from taking someone on the edge to boosts their gaytor mathz calculators before lmao. Their whole board is enjoying a Sunday afternoon spin class.

8A1E7B9D-6CF9-42C3-9308-4CCBECBBDE54.jpeg
D62D180E-C432-43E3-A523-FA223A211443.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back