Tears Gator Tears

Untitled.jpg

More Taco Hot Dog Heisman talk, and of course Miami will be the team to wear down during the game when the gaytors are the ones with half their depth not even qualifying or being suspended.

Advertisement
They talk so much **** about sunshine pumping when thats what Stampenis and goldKUNT does everytime they write an article...

@RVACane I don't know how you do it, I immediately got epilepsy reading that **** on their board. You are a god, my friend.

Shut your filthy mouth. Didn't you see where Stampenis/Goldkunt talked about how one coach was mad at the WRs because they lined up a drill on the wrong yard line, and as a result, didn't leave him and the DBs from DBU enough space to do their "high point" drill?

Come on, the Gaytor writers are scrupulous about giving you the bad with the good.

Actually, what is really insane is this. What if, WHAT IF, Miami is actually making great progress under Manny and the new coaches, and that for ONE WEEK they actually did everything they were supposed to do, and the writers didn't have anything truly negative to report?

And then the Gaytor fans can't handle the truth, so they think that all the reports are invented, they disbelieve everything, and they keep deluding themselves into thinking they are going to blow us out?

****, I think that David Lake and all the rest of the writers should just file fake news reports for the next 3 weeks just for fun. To build up Gaytor overconfidence.

I do appreciate how sunshiney that Stampenis/Goldkunt make out the lack of DBs at DBU, though. DBU is "surprisingly thin" due to "absences". Yeah, right.

Advertisement
Plenty of poor families don't take the money. That's not a judgement, it's just a warning against equating every "poor family" with people who take bags. The money CAN be turned down.

Fortunately, we are only talking about a handful of, say, Top 100 kids that command the bigger numbers. I'm sure some of the others get paid too, but by the time you get down to 3-stars, there's not a lot of "life changing money" floating around.

Most of this stuff is not "life changing" anyhow. Life improving, for a short time, yes.

Every program some way some how pays for a recruit. FAU bagged a Corner this past signing day from Pahokee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back