Tears Gator Tears

When Gaytor fans try to lie to you and tell you that Miami is not as talented, and doesn't have any edges against UF:

2019 Butkus Watch List (best LB), 51 players on the list, Miami has 2, Gaytors have 0
2019 Mackey Watch List (best TE), 60 players on the list, Miami has 1, Gaytors have 0
2019 Biletnikoff Watch List (best WR), 50 players on the list, Miami has 1, Gaytors have 0
2019 Outland Watch List (best OL/DL), 83 players on the list, Miami has 1 (an OL!!!), Gaytors have 0
2019 Thorpe Watch List (best DB), 46 players on the list, Miami has 1, Gaytors have 1 (but, but, but DBU)

Gaytors have the edge (1-0) in the following watch list categories:

Groza (best K, 30 on the list, but this will not matter in the game, as Gaytors will be up 40 by halftime vs. UM)
Guy (best P, 26 on the list, but this will not matter as Gaytors will never have to punt vs. UM, while Miami has a brand new P)
Rimington (best C, 81 on the list, basically every returning starter in D1)
O'Brien (best QB, 30 on the list, Miami will have a brand new starting QB)
Walker (best RB, 71 on the list, basically every returning starter in D1, Miami will have a brand new starting RB)

So, Miami has the edge in all of the categories where there are multiple players, while the Gaytor has the edge in all of the categories with 1 starter.
Great list but the only thing I question/disagree on is running back. Our room is far more talented then theirs. The recruiting sites and testing numbers show that. **** I might still be as fast as “Pee”rine and I’m 39 years old! Lol dude looks like a 4.8/4.9 at best to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great list but the only thing I question/disagree on is running back. Our room is far more talented then theirs. The recruiting sites and testing numbers show that. **** I might still be as fast as “Pee”rine and I’m 39 years old! Lol dude looks like a 4.8/4.9 at best to me.

How in the world is Garvin not on the Outland?!?

These fools really are about using certain excuses to fit their narrative.

We didn’t want him
We never recruited him
Dan must not of wanted him
We stopped recruiting him
Guy isn’t good enough to play here
And then 10-15 variations of each one

They only have about 6-8 excuses but they twist them as needed to make it seem like they have 50-60

Gonna be great to see how they twist them around when we whip their asses on 8/24.

**** star gazers at it again.

1564334462250.png

Advertisement
Yea and if I can just hit all 6 numbers of the powerball I can win the lottery.....That’s some of the STUPIDEST sHT I’ve ever seen one of those fools write.

They can’t sign anyone BUT if they can manage to finish with 3-4 5* or a shtload of 4* then the class will be elite....No SHT ..ya think.

Newsflash idiot...NOBODY wants to play for that dumpster fire your program is becoming.

Wait a minute..I just had a dream and I got all 6 numbers to the powerball I’m gonna be rich !!!!!! Well if he can dream I can dream too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back