Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Turds took them both because they thought it would only count as 1 Initial Counter. They’re hoping to sign another 4-5 guys this year with the same name to make up for the debacle of the 2019 class. Checkers not Chess....

No offence, but you got that wrong.

They took two guys with the same name because they heard you could multiply the stars together. Like if you take two 3* kids with the same name, you get 9 stars so it's like you really got two 4* guys. Plus, like a JUCO punter or something.

No offence, but you got that wrong.

They took two guys with the same name because they heard you could multiply the stars together. Like if you take two 3* kids with the same name, you get 9 stars so it's like you really got two 4* guys. Plus, like a JUCO punter or something.
But you forgot to mention that they play the same position so if they are both 3 stars then you can also pretty much determine that you landed a 9 star linebacker. So yes 1 initial counter. Gaytor maths. Get the class calculator out again.

But you forgot to mention that they play the same position so if they are both 3 stars then you can also pretty much determine that you landed a 9 star linebacker. So yes 1 initial counter. Gaytor maths. Get the class calculator out again.
Good point. I consider myself a GayterMathz® expert, but even I forget some of the details at times.

Advertisement
Makes me sad to be a Mopar man

Attachments

• 3460207F-79C0-48BA-A6CE-ABCFBBBA8064.jpeg
    3460207F-79C0-48BA-A6CE-ABCFBBBA8064.jpeg
    643.3 KB · Views: 137
Advertisement
Oh c'mon guys CJ Henderson is not just fast. Hes a complete athlete and has good *** technique. Will be a first round pick in the NFL. What he lacks is physicality in the run game but throwing to him is and will continue to be a challenge

Oh c'mon guys CJ Henderson is not just fast. Hes a complete athlete and has good *** technique. Will be a first round pick in the NFL. What he lacks is physicality in the run game but throwing to him is and will continue to be a challenge

Eric Marrero agrees with you. CJ Henderson does have good *** technique.

Advertisement
Just saw an article stating Frank's signed with the Red Sox. Does this mean even he knows he is not the top 10 pick the Gaytor fans think he is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back