Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Perine wouldn’t start at UM this year. He’s not a fit here like he is at UiF.
Please dude. Harris would be a huge weapon in that scheme. He’d be the star of the offense and he’s our 2nd string RB. He’s a rich man’s Perine. He does it all and is a better athlete and much faster. It’s literally like the old saying “anything you can do I can do better.”
Is really pathetic anyone thinks FL has RBs that compare with UMs. It isn’t close. Another case of history repeating itself. They’ve always had Ernest Grahm’s and we have had Willis McGahee’s. The small brain reptile gets excited about average joes that are a jack of all trades IN COLLEGE. Good lord I can’t wait to pound these Mofos.

Advertisement
Please dude. Harris would be a huge weapon in that scheme. He’d be the star of the offense and he’s our 2nd string RB. He’s a rich man’s Perine. He does it all and is a better athlete and much faster. It’s literally like the old saying “anything you can do I can do better.”
Is really pathetic anyone thinks FL has RBs that compare with UMs. It isn’t close. Another case of history repeating itself. They’ve always had Ernest Grahm’s and we have had Willis McGahee’s. The small brain reptile gets excited about average joes that are a jack of all trades IN COLLEGE. Good lord I can’t wait to pound these Mofos.
I was going to ask the board if Perine is Deejay Dallas without the wiggle? Perine’s not a fit here. I would take all of our backs ahead of him. Burns is only a question for injuries but not on a talent level.

The younger David Reese is not expected to participate in the 2019 season. Multiple sources have told GatorsTerritory's Corey Bender that Reese likely suffered a torn achilles during an offseason workout, but the defender has yet to confirm the injury himself.
Screenshot_20190711-122532_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
The younger David Reese is not expected to participate in the 2019 season. Multiple sources have told GatorsTerritory's Corey Bender that Reese likely suffered a torn achilles during an offseason workout, but the defender has yet to confirm the injury himself.View attachment 89931
Ok, they have 2 David Reese’s and the one I am familiar with plays LB and is a senior I think.

Which one is this?

Edit: I see it’s the younger one. Is he also a linebacker?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was going to ask the board if Perine is Deejay Dallas without the wiggle? Perine’s not a fit here. I would take all of our backs ahead of him. Burns is only a question for injuries but not on a talent level.
Perine get his pads lower than Dallas. Dallas has more wiggle and big play ability. They both break arm tackles for extra yards. Dallas was way underutilized as a receiver last season. Perine caught a few more balls but played more snaps. I think these guys are a wash on paper for UFs offense. They’d likely put in Perine for short yardage and Dallas on 1st and 3rds long. Overall, Dallas has more upside and would still win the job.

The thing with Dallas is how’s he going to run this year. 2017 Dallas ran over people at 195lbs. The 215lb 2018 Dallas avoided contact. It made zero sense to gain weight and then run that way. That could’ve been coaching. I’d like to see Dallas meet 17 & 18 in the middle. He’s going to have to do that to get carries this year. He’s not going to get 3 ok carries and then the one great run to stay in the game. He’s going to need to make great runs every other play like an elite back. Lo and Cam are just way too talented to keep them off the field. It’s a helluva problem to have in sunny Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Wait so they got two guys with the same name?
Affirmative, Captain. And both play LB but the Other David Reese is the senior and more important at this time for their season but I think that they are pretty thin at LB and this kid was going to get a lot of reps.

Advertisement
Back