Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I go back to what I said 152 pages ago.

What kind of tool logs on to another teams official website to post in a thread mocking his/her team?

Tragic

The meth lab must be running low on invalids and retards to supply.

Last edited:
Wow... so it seems definite. None of Marks, Henderson or Hammond qualified. Plus Black and then Wilson, Steele and Jones for other reasons.

7 kids from their Class of 2019 will not be enrolled in the fall of 2019, and likely only Wilson will be there in the next year or two, given that Jones and Steele will never enroll there.

Edit: Apparently Wilson has academic issues as well.

The math to keep their class top ten will make Einstein seem like a third grade dropout.

Can’t wait to see this Jethro Bodine type figuring.

Advertisement
naaaaaaaaaaaaah bruh, you know i'm not about to agree with you on that lol. Both are great talents and I expect both to make plays when matched up against each other. We aren't going to shadow JT either, whomever he lines up against, that's his man but I do expect a safety to be in the proximity of JT. Wouldn't make sense NOT to do that.

With your self proclaiming of the DBU mantra you should be able to just line up head to head on our WR and not need a safety over the top.But with you playing safeties over the top to help your corners whose gonna cover our two TE’s that will be running free up the middle of the field....oh that’s right your all world LBers which will lend itself to 15-20 yd draw plays with no one behind your Dline.

Oh yea I forgot about your all world Dline handling our shtty Oline you won’t need any help behind them cause they will stop all running plays 3 on 5.

I guess we will just have to throw screen passes to the areas where your all world DBU corners vacated to cover our WR. Geez I'm running out of all world players to cover our skill people.

With your self proclaiming of the DBU mantra you should be able to just line up head to head on our WR and not need a safety over the top.But with you playing safeties over the top to help your corners whose gonna cover our two TE’s that will be running free up the middle of the field....oh that’s right your all world LBers which will lend itself to 15-20 yd draw plays with no one behind your Dline.

Oh yea I forgot about your all world Dline handling our shtty Oline you won’t need any help behind them cause they will stop all running plays 3 on 5.

I guess we will just have to throw screen passes to the areas where your all world DBU corners vacated to cover our WR. Geez I'm running out of all world players to cover our skill people.
I have to believe that Amari Burney, who I think was a Safety in high school in Clearwater, has the best athleticism of their LB’s and no way he’s remotely shutting down our TE’s. Our big if’s are QB and OL play. I have faith in the QB being at least serviceable. If we are ok on the OL, and I think we will be improved, I don’t see how they beat us. I think we match up well against them.

Last edited:
Advertisement

guess so......

maybe, maybe not but one thing I can say about him is that he just shows up and gets the job done. It's not pretty or exciting but it's effective and efficient.
I get it. It works in your offense. It wouldn’t work the same in ours. Same way Brad Kayaa set all kinds of career records at Miami but he could never fit in Mullet’s system.

All this said, Perine does a lot of things but none of them on an elite level. He’s basically a good workhorse type of back

I get it. It works in your offense. It wouldn’t work the same in ours. Same way Brad Kayaa set all kinds of career records at Miami but he could never fit in Mullet’s system.

All this said, Perine does a lot of things but none of them on an elite level. He’s basically a good workhorse type of back

Ironic you say that because I was just talking to my best friend the other day and we said the same thing about him. He's not one that'll be a factor in the NFL because he's limited in his upside but he just gets it done. He's one of those dudes who make the plays that you wish the other talented RB on your team you hype up makes but don't but he does lol.

Advertisement
Ironic you say that because I was just talking to my best friend the other day and we said the same thing about him. He's not one that'll be a factor in the NFL because he's limited in his upside but he just gets it done. He's one of those dudes who make the plays that you wish the other talented RB on your team you hype up makes but don't but he does lol.
More and more, UiF and Miami recruit different players or we recruit the same ones for different positions. There are always elite Leatherwoods that we’d all take but look at DE. One of ours would be looked at as an OLB candidate as a recruit in your system. One of yours would be a candidate to move inside in ours. Hevesy recruits 350 lb kids to trim down to 320 and sculpt for the OL. We recruit 270 lb athletic tackles we can bulk up to 300 or so.

I don’t even remember what the statutory timeframe for Adverse Possession is in Florida anymore. I recall “Open & Notorious” being elements and he’s doing that. Not sure that he is “excluding” if that’s an element. Is it 7 years that he has to squat here?

Advertisement
I don’t even remember what the statutory timeframe for Adverse Possession is in Florida anymore. I recall “Open & Notorious” being elements and he’s doing that. Not sure that he is “excluding” if that’s an element. Is it 7 years that he has to squat here?

Ah, yes, Adverse Possession, every law student's favorite lesson.

Advertisement
Back