Tears Gator Tears

You'd think they could do better than a 97-year old cheerleader. Did they move him around in his wheelchair? Seems awfully clumsy to have an old doddering cheerleader flopping around in a wheelchair or using a walker.
The cheer itself tells how whack and lame this bunch is. Who in the **** is counting money in bits (12.5 cents)?
This old MF still cutting Spanish coins into 8 pieces and trying to get a haircut and shave for half a cent, gtfoh.

Advertisement
No, it's not. Mentioned Gator posters,who are delusional and deranged. Merely pointed out that this phenomenon appears elsewhere. Derangement runs throughout our culture, including politics, religion, sports, media...fair comparison.

Oh no doubt, it just looked a bit like you singled out "liberal" news organizations...almost as if you think only people who have certain political views are delusional. Like conservatives don't tell themselves all sorts of lies so they can keep believing what they already believe.

Hopefully I'm not straying too close to the line between gayter tearz and politics, just trying to make a point.

Not sure if this had been discussed or not. But although McElwain wasn't the best coach, he did leave a solid roster for Dan Mullen. Mullen may be a better coach, but if you don't have the horses, you're screwed at this level. Does anyone else expect, like myself that Mullen simply capitalized last season given that he had a solid roster and that he'll be coming down to Earth soon?
Seems reasonable. I mean, unless you're a gayter, then it's idiotic. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Advertisement
The cheer itself tells how whack and lame this bunch is. Who in the **** is counting money in bits (12.5 cents)?
This old MF still cutting Spanish coins into 8 pieces and trying to get a haircut and shave for half a cent, gtfoh.

That's what I do with mine.

What chu do with yours?

That's what I do with mine.

What chu do with yours?
Trade them for Bitcoin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back