Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This idiot really thinks Smart is worried about Floriduh? He is stacking chips and trying to beat Bama and Clemson. He gives zero ***** bout that collection of dopes in Gainesville.

Exactly. UF's only the hardest opponent in his division. He's not worried about them in the long run. He's chasing after Bama and Clemson.

My favorites:

Perdidokeygator: "But **** even a blind squirrel can find an acorn every now and then. This is embarrassing". So now Mullet is a blind squirrel.

PragmaticGator: "Makes it look like 'Georgia beats UF yet again' even though the dude only recently started showing 'interest'." So it only counts as a Gaytor recruiting loss is the player has "shown interest for a long time". This is wonderful, it means that the Gaytors can NEVER LOSE a Gaytor Flipz candidate, since they have not shown long time interest in the Gaytors.

bjkgator: "Even I’m having a hard time with this one and I’m usually the voice of reason. It’s getting old now. Why tf can the flagship University with Dom Mulligan at the helm not recruit Florida better. Every other state can be hard to pull the top prospects away from the flagship in their respective states but not Florida. These kids dash out of state like a fat kid to the ice cream truck. This is deeper than the perception of our program. There has to be mass cheating going on. On a scale bigger than we can all imagine. UF Boosters better wake up or this will not stop. Recruiting is dirtier than ever and the NCAA more of a joke than ever. It’s time to fight fire with fire. These kids don’t give a **** about our academics. They care about getting paid. End rant." Perfect as is.

Boston Gator: "It's pretty smart on Kirby, to be honest. A resurgent UF is the biggest impediment to UGA being a perennial power, so he knows that if he focuses all his resources on preventing a UF return then it will be compounding dividends for him.I'd do the same thing if I were him. He can't do anything to inherently effect Mullen's talent for coaching but he can steal every single recruit UF wants and also poach assistant coaches, all to try and create as much program instability at UF as possible, And that's what he's doing. And doing it well." Yep, Kirby is only taking these commits to hurt the Gaytors.

Nurglings: "New rules. No more OVs for in state kids until the season, no more underclassman commits until after ESD for South FL kids." Brilliant idea, this will fix everything.

MattUF: "Guys, this was a manufactured troll. Can we stop with the outrage here. Rosemy has been all Georgia. This wasn’t a whiff by our staff. Save the outrage for when it’s warranted." IT DOESN'T COUNT IF WE WEREN'T IN IT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE WAS ON OUR TOP TARGETS/TOP FLIPZ CANDIDATES LIST.

MattUF: "Beat Kirby this year and all of this **** stops". Uh-oh, what happens when you can't beat Kirby this year, or any other year? THE **** CONTINUES!!!!

BrowardGator23: "I don’t even consider this a miss by the staff. He know he wasn’t coming here months ago.' YOU CAN'T LOSE IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME!!!!

tebowchase: "Mullen should care because while he is spending time worrying about creative ways to jab Georgia, Kirby is finding ways to kill us in recruiting and widen an already huge talent gap." Finally, a truth-teller.

Advertisement
Rusty Mansell on UGA 247 :

"You will Never see a shorter handshake in history of college football........ "
That game is gonna be a treat to watch. Hopefully Mullen keeps finding new random factoids about how long it’s been since Georgia has won a ring and uses the number to show how many people attended his public events. That’ll get the pups riled up

They actually have 0 five star recruits until you go back to 2015. An OT and a DE. Their last offensive skill player that was a 5 star was RB Kelvin Taylor in 2013.

Let that marinate.

6 signing classes without an offensive skill 5 star, for the biggest star ***** fan base in the country. BUT BUT BUT THE GAYTORS ARE A BRAND!!!!!

And who the fvck is Kelvin Taylor anyways?! I had to Google that ****. 5 different NFL teams in 2 years after being signed in the 6th round. Couldn't even stay on a practice squad...and ended up on the Orlando Apollos. Who coached the Apollos at the time? Steve the ******* gayturd Spurrier.

It's a wonder any high ranking recruit would want to go to that ****hole.
Fred Taylor’s son. He’s the kid that McEltooth berated on tv on the sidelines in a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stampenis is chumming out the clickbait once again...

VIP RECRUITING NOTES: DECISIONS NEAR FOR TOP TARGETS

1. Antwaun Powell - 4-star DE from VA. Between Gaytors and VAG-TECH. Announces July 4.

2. Mordecai McDaniel - 3-star ATH from DC. Between Gaytors, TENNESSEE, and Ped State. Announces soon, probably July.

3. Lamar Goods - 4-star DT from CT. Between Gaytors and Georgia-ish. On commitment watch.

GhettoGator: "Of course Kirby is now going after Goods. And that’s proof he’s trolling us. If they wanted him, they’d have been recruiting him before now. He got word he was likely flipping to UF, so he’s going to troll us." Yep, that's all it is, Kirby trolling the Gaytors.

BrowardGator23: "How many DTs does Kirby need? Just let us take one ****". Slump-shouldered punk, he knows that Kirby is the alpha and Mullet is the beta.

TurfC: "Not saying Dohn made it up but this seems more like UF side trying to get perception back in our favor. We release that UGA is starting push for Goods he commits to us, we then try and sell it as a win." Five minutes ago, the Gaytors were arguing that it's not really a loss if one school has only recruited the kid recently. Gaytor Logicz.

Kygator56: "If we are winning with the ball to kneel it it wouldn’t surprise me to see him go full urban and call as many as he can." If only. I think this guy's screen name is a reference to the lubrication that Kirby is not going to use during the game.

MattUF: "You beat me to it. Mullen will definitely be calling timeouts to score more if he’s in that position". If. If. If. Wait, why do we call them U-IF again?

dmgator: "Fromm will not have the luxury of going against inexperienced backup corners this year." Ah, yes, what a luxury. Treat yo-self. Of course, the Gaytors DBs will not have the luxury of going against an inexperienced QB this year. See how that works both ways?

Rinicholas: "Winning with the ball, we call a time out with 5 seconds left in the game to tack on another 3 points." Wait, he didn't use IF.

lotsadeacs20: "From a coaching standpoint so far Kirby Smart is really Kirby Stupid. He may only be remembered for his insane behavior on the sidelines. I think he’s ******* nuts." This guy is the first one to come up with "Kirby Stupid", I'm sure of it. Or at least he thinks he is.

shooterboy23: "Smartass is a total ****bag! There will be no handshake at the end of the game. If it were me I’d moon the fother mucker and tell him to kiss my ***!" This guy got jealous of lotsadeacs20 and invented a different name for Kirby that NOBODY ELSE has ever thought of.

RinkerGator0913: "Mullen should just start "targeting" lower rated guys in order to trick Kirby into thinking they're diamonds in the rough and pursuing them, #smokescreen. Problem solved!" Now THIS guy is a genius!

PragmaticGator: "Of note, VT mod just put in a CB to VT after speaking with his sources." WHOOPS! There goes one-third of Stampenis' article...

5B9CF61B-1D49-4137-83AC-683666520A7F.jpeg
BE9382EC-1938-4592-A2D9-A68EAA91B5E4.png
C64BAE29-074E-4232-810D-0EE5DF0BF778.jpeg
0CFA2F9D-6304-4CEF-9DB6-78CD94658FA4.png
ACDDADF6-A4C7-48BE-8429-A6EE8D38EC21.png
E2A22E91-D7C1-4FD0-9534-3625CDAAF956.png
3E3F2B72-06A7-415E-BDCE-3DCA2195DCF3.jpeg
C029D749-52B7-4039-AAE4-CCFF08790505.jpeg

Advertisement
This is not quite the same as the "Gaytor Flipz Machine", but it is **** funny:

Thomas Goldkamp

Saw the Twitter lists going around of your all-time favorite Gators and thought it'd be fun to add my two cents on who the most pleasant and fun-to-cover players to deal with as a journalist have been for me.

I started on the UF beat in the winter of 2009, so mostly 2010-2019. Here's my list.

QB Jeff Driskel, John Brantley
RB Jeff Demps, Lamical Perine
WR Frankie Hammond, Joshua Hammond, Solomon Patton
TE Jake McGee
OL Marcus Gilbert, Jon Halapio, Cam Dillard, Tyler Jordan, Trenton Brown
DL Dante Fowler (at UF anyway), Dominique Easley, Sharrif Floyd, Duke Lemmens
LB David Reese, Jarrad Davis, Jon Bostic
CB Jalen Tabor, Jaylen Watkins
S Keanu Neal, Marcus Maye
ST Caleb Sturgis, Johnny Townsend

I asked on Twitter how many games you think that squad would win in a given UF year. Pretty darn stacked defense, a solid offensive line and some serious horsepower at running back. What do y'all think?

And the hilarious response:

GhettoGator

This is so strange.

I was about to write a post titled "The Most Pleasant Dumb Journalist Per UF Players" and it was you, Thommy. I asked, like, 10 of them.

Advertisement
Back