Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Any word on kids not qualifying? I assume you're on the gator board and have seen something.

Still haven't heard anything official on Arjei and Zip but what's being said is that Arjei should be good to go (he's going to redshirt anyways so it's a moot point on this season). Zip though? Not sure but again, he was looked at as a redshirt candidate anyways.

The remainder of the class are all good to go

Advertisement
Still haven't heard anything official on Arjei and Zip but what's being said is that Arjei should be good to go (he's going to redshirt anyways so it's a moot point on this season). Zip though? Not sure but again, he was looked at as a redshirt candidate anyways.

The remainder of the class are all good to go

isn't school over? shouldn't he know by now?

Is his dad really a convict?

The Dude:
F***in' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.

Walter Sobchak:
Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.

The Dude:
Yeah.

Walter Sobchak:
No, he's a *** offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.

The Dude:
Oh!

Walter Sobchak:
When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.

Donny:
What's a... pederast, Walter?

Walter Sobchak:
Shut the f*** up, Donny.

But seriously, Summerall’s dad is a *** offender/child molester. Gator taint is so strong it is hereditary.

Advertisement
Everybody delusional over there, the players, fans. All of that sh*t lol

View attachment 87878

everyone go to twitter and read the comments to gambles post. they are fing awesome! gamble getting roasted. you don't have to have a twitter account to read them. here is a snapshot. I am crying laughing so hard

2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @kemoregamble15 @kylepitts__ @Lucas_Krull_
Oh I get it....one is the PITTS, one is a GAMBLE, and the other one makes you want to KRULL under a rock and die.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/834978005273423873/2-JKsbZE_bigger.jpg[/IMG] 36m36 minutes ago
More
9 total receptions and 1 total TD...
😂
😂
😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
everyone go to twitter and read the comments to gambles post. they are fing awesome! gamble getting roasted. you don't have to have a twitter account to read them. here is a snapshot. I am crying laughing so hard

2h2 hours ago
More
Oh I get it....one is the PITTS, one is a GAMBLE, and the other one makes you want to KRULL under a rock and die.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/834978005273423873/2-JKsbZE_bigger.jpg[/IMG] 36m36 minutes ago
More
9 total receptions and 1 total TD...
😂
😂
😂

I just seen it cuzz im literally in Gator 😭 ......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back