1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • 140B2D10-F243-4414-A084-C24EC541DF27.jpeg
    140B2D10-F243-4414-A084-C24EC541DF27.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • A51F7FAA-C691-4EA7-A86E-56853F9324FE.jpeg
    A51F7FAA-C691-4EA7-A86E-56853F9324FE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Advertisement
They are clearly worried about us.. they’ve talked about the game (in detail) probably about 5x more than we have on this site

You bet your *** they are worried and they have to keep convincing themselves that this game is gonna be easy for them.

As the game approaches expect more of this from them.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I am sooooooo confused.

These Gaytor d!ckwads keep jumping back and forth between "our offense is soooo run-oriented" and "our advantage is that we have a great QB who is going to slice the Miami defense apart". So which is it? Will Taco Hot Dog beat us, or will the Tow Truck Driver Abuser beat us? I just want to know who is going to beat us before the game starts.

Then we have this other Gaytor dipsh!te talking about how UM's defense is somewhat thin, and that "the game will be in August". What does this mean? Does he think that the heat will be a factor? For a night game? Or that Miami will have the typical Gaytor "opening game suspension" flu? Does he think that Yom Kippur and Roshanah are in August and some of our players will be forced to miss the game on religious grounds?

And then what about this "low 3-star freshman OL"? Is he supposed to wilt because of his Rivals ranking? When does an OL (by the way, a position group that is notorious for being given inaccurate recruiting rankings) simply become the product of his own excellence? If a guy can play the position, if a guy can beat out older and/or more highly rated players, how is the Rivals ranking "all he needs to know about the matchups"? After all, there are a million porsters who try to show that they know something because they can tell you that JJ Watt was a 2-star recruit.

Or how about "our OL is suspect", but then they try to rip Miami for having a weak OL? And, just for the heck of it, let's try to analyze the impact that these offensive lines had on our respective running games last year:

UF's #1 running back in 2018 (Perine) - 826 yards rushing
UM's #1 running back in 2018 (Homer) - 985 yards rushing
UF's #2 running back in 2018 (Scarlett) - 776 yards rushing
UM's #2 running back in 2018 (Dallas) - 617 yards rushing
UF's #3/#4 running backs in 2018 (Pierce/Davis) - 485 yards rushing
UM's #3/#4 running backs in 2018 (Davis-Harris/Lingard) - 302 yards rushing
UF's top 4 running backs in 2018 - 2,087 yards rushing
UM's top 4 running backs in 2018 - 1,904 yards rushing

Nearly identical. Oh, but UF is sooooo much more of a "run-oriented" team and they have suuuuuch a better OL, right? What a joke.

Finally, don't even get me started on the Gaytor fans choosing to ignore the impact of all of our DEFENSIVE transfers. Oh, they are happy to anoint Tate as our starting QB (though that is far from a settled issue), while ignoring Nnoruka, Bolden, Phillips, and Hill. I'm not even saying that all 4 will play in the game, but we also don't know that Tate will play in the game either. Regardless, they are constructing their game projections based on Tate being our QB, while ignoring, literally, every other transfer that we got.

It is sooooo confusing trying to follow Gaytor Logicz.

Last edited:
They are clearly worried about us.. they’ve talked about the game (in detail) probably about 5x more than we have on this site

We don't even talk about it in depth here. They definitely seem like they're all calming each other down when deep down they're shook. No matter matchups you think are in your favor you always throw most of it out if the window when it's UM vs FSU or UM vs UF. ****, no D demolished their offense in the last meeting. That was embarrassing.

They absolutely cannot lose this game. Manny will coach like he doesn't give a **** and our guys will be hyped and loose IMO. Other than the hype of the rivalry, we have no pressure. Lose? We're supposed to. Knock their teeth in? The train starts rolling and the Gators are in a tailspin.

I am sooooooo confused.

These Gaytor d!ckwads keep jumping back and forth between "our offense is soooo run-oriented" and "our advantage is that we have a great QB who is going to slice the Miami defense apart". So which is it? Will Nacho Hot Dog beat us, or will the Tow Truck Driver Abuser beat us? I just want to know who is going to beat us before the game starts.

Then we have this other Gaytor dipsh!te talking about how UM's defense is somewhat thin, and that "the game will be in August". What does this mean? Does he think that the heat will be a factor? For a night game? Or that Miami will have the typical Gaytor "opening game suspension" flu? Does he think that Yom Kippur and Roshanah are in August and some of our players will be forced to miss the game on religious grounds?

And then what about this "low 3-star freshman OL"? Is he supposed to wilt because of his Rivals ranking? When does an OL (by the way, a position group that is notorious for being given inaccurate recruiting rankings) simply become the product of his own excellence? If a guy can play the position, if a guy can beat out older and/or more highly rated players, how is the Rivals ranking "all he needs to know about the matchups"? After all, there are a million porsters who try to show that they know something because they can tell you that JJ Watt was a 2-star recruit.

Or how about "our OL is suspect", but then they try to rip Miami for having a weak OL? And, just for the heck of it, let's try to analyze the impact that these offensive lines had on our respective running games last year:

Nearly identical. Oh, but UF is sooooo much more of a "run-oriented" team and they have suuuuuch a better OL, right? What a joke.

Finally, don't even get me started on the Gaytor fans choosing to ignore the impact of all of our DEFENSIVE transfers. Oh, they are happy to anoint Tate as our starting QB (though that is far from a settled issue), while ignoring Nnoruka, Bolden, Phillips, and Hill. I'm not even saying that all 4 will play in the game, but we also don't know that Tate will play in the game either. Regardless, they are constructing their game projections based on Tate being our QB, while ignoring, literally, every other transfer that we got.

And frankly we are returning that offensive line. They are replacing an entire line. It's more than likely between experience, continuity and better coaching our OL would show the most improvement. A sure thing? No, but we have more going for us for that unit.

But, I digress.

And frankly we are returning that offensive line. They are replacing an entire line. It's more than likely between experience, continuity and better coaching our OL would show the most improvement. A sure thing? No, but we have more going for us for that unit.

But, I digress.

Absolutely.

EDIT - sorry, got the UF and F$U offensive lines mixed up. Jumping between the UF and F$U threads...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Beyond all the talk - one thing that may be a major factor.

Miami has nothing to lose, and everything to gain by winning.

UF has everything to lose - and nothing to gain by losing to us.

If somehow we jump out front - and they have to play catch up? Desperation. Panic. Frustration. After all, they're so good.

Advertisement
I am sooooooo confused.

These Gaytor d!ckwads keep jumping back and forth between "our offense is soooo run-oriented" and "our advantage is that we have a great QB who is going to slice the Miami defense apart". So which is it? Will Taco Hot Dog beat us, or will the Tow Truck Driver Abuser beat us? I just want to know who is going to beat us before the game starts.

Lmao I also wondered about the depth issue because it’s August. Wouldn’t that make it less of an issue since it’s week 0? Don’t they know injuries and fatigue occur late in the season?

Wait never mind, just realizing I assumed they know what the word fatigue means.

I am sooooooo confused.

"It is sooooo confusing trying to follow Gaytor Logicz."

Can't be done my friend. It's a vortex of delusion inbreeding ignorance and jorts that just can't be followed.

Advertisement
Back