Tears Gator Tears

It’s amazing... these guys completely lack self awareness. They actually believe they’ve got an elite team. How can they be so dim witted to look at that team and assume they’re just gonna pole axe us? Or anybody, for that matter? They actually think Taco Hotdog is gonna be a 1st round pick? It’s amazing.
They gonna learn August 24th that the Diaz era just started by way of River Dance on their nutts.

Advertisement
Does anyone notice a logical fallacy with this Kruiting Klass Kalculator re-ranking?

He re-ranked the Top 25 teams that were in the Top 25 originally, but he didn't bother to recalculate MIAMI with all of its transfers.

Interesting...
Probably because transfers aren't part of a recruiting class

4E59E7D8-C7A3-4A5D-9CD3-B6B4245816A9.jpeg

Advertisement
I want to beat their *** and shut them up because t that’s the problema with the gaytors. No matter how much you own them, they talk as if it doesn’t exist. Like Mullet talking shît to Kirby, and UGA, which is a perfect example. They really don’t know their place. All we can do is beat them and laugh at the meltdown but make no mistake - they’ll be right back at it with their gaytarded ways, acting like it never happened or making excuses.

They’re not flipping Anaele

D15A7CFD-2793-482E-BB9F-755BFA57798A.png

Last edited:
At some point someone is going to need to decide to just not respond, not get the last word in and just move on and then the other person needs to do likewise. There are no winners in here when Canes fight, just a win for the gaytors.

That said, and I’m not saying that this specifically happened here, but we are not necessarily fair to the gaytors in here and we’re not trying to be. We do what we do. Every good Cane should be able to paste tears-related shît in peace here.

When the gaytor dude posts in here, I’m ok with him. He’s not a typical gaytor fan and I’m cordial because that’s just me being who I am in life. I’m not going to be fake and act like I can and will kick everyone’s ***. If other Canes feel otherwise, as some do, I’m not fighting with Canes over it. It is a tears thread and fighting with Canes is really not an option for me. My way works for me but everyone is different.

No one knows what Manny thinks about Mullet and really, I don’t care. I think it is more fair to “guess” that he respects Mullet’s play calling abilities but I do not know that and that doesn’t equate to personal/overall respect. We don’t know.

I have been told by an unconfirmed source, but I have no doubt, that if Manny has a chance to destroy the gaytors, he will obliterate them. Manny is like a cold-blooded mob killer and he hasn’t come this far to be a pu$$y. Mork nudered us. Manny wants to succeed. Mullet’s going around saying they’re the number 1 program in the state and always should be, like some entitled, gaytor cuck.

You don’t think Manny wants to shut Mullet’s *** up and make a statement to recruits and the world??? This is his career. This is the hometown boy’s legacy in the hometown where his father governed as Mayor. Unlike some of the $EC turncoats, there’s Miami pride here.
Exactly take a michelle obama cue... When they go low We go high!!

Advertisement
It’s amazing... these guys completely lack self awareness. They actually believe they’ve got an elite team. How can they be so dim witted to look at that team and assume they’re just gonna pole axe us? Or anybody, for that matter? They actually think Taco Hotdog is gonna be a 1st round pick? It’s amazing.

The amazing part to me as much as the turds being so fking delusional is that a whooooole bunch of supposedly educated people when it comes to CFB can also look at that team and not only think they will curb stomp us but do that as a top ten team.

Just goes to show you what type of idiots are running the voting and rankings ....HTF can a dam team with no Oline and questionable QB start out ranked where they do.

It’s why I don’t pay attention to early rankings....

The amazing part to me as much as the turds being so fking delusional is that a whooooole bunch of supposedly educated people when it comes to CFB can also look at that team and not only think they will curb stomp us but do that as a top ten team.

Just goes to show you what type of idiots are running the voting and rankings ....HTF can a dam team with no Oline and questionable QB start out ranked where they do.

It’s why I don’t pay attention to early rankings....
SEC baby

Probably because transfers aren't part of a recruiting class

Did you completely miss the point?

He actually DID re-rank the Top 25 with transfers, genius.

He just didn't bother to re-rank anyone outside the Top 25 WHO WOULD THEN CRACK THE TOP 25.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back