Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You have ‘Nole and Dog friends? You’re a brave man to say that here on CiS.
I have a friend who is a gaytors fan who grew up near Brunswick GA but now also works as grounds crew at UGA. He's actually very realistic. He admitted that Ufag is not as good as they seemed last year. Said Richt was a good coach but ultimately wouldn't be good for UM. Openly admits that UGA pays recruits...but does not have 1st hand knowledge just pointing out the obvious. He was very high on us getting Deejay...watched him come up through middle school and high school.

Overall not your normal gaytor fan. It's hard to believe but yes...there can be 1 in 1000.

But you know what...I'm done talking him up.

Fvck the gaytors.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-04-15-11-12-41.png
Screenshot_2019-04-15-11-15-15.png
Screenshot_2019-04-15-11-16-04.png

Advertisement
I have a friend who is a gaytors fan who grew up near Brunswick GA but now also works as grounds crew at UGA. He's actually very realistic. He admitted that Ufag is not as good as they seemed last year. Said Richt was a good coach but ultimately wouldn't be good for UM. Openly admits that UGA pays recruits...but does not have 1st hand knowledge just pointing out the obvious. He was very high on us getting Deejay...watched him come up through middle school and high school.

Overall not your normal gaytor fan. It's hard to believe but yes...there can be 1 in 1000.

But you know what...I'm done talking him up.

Fvck the gaytors.
HA. Forgot to mention. I hve a very good friend who is a Gators fan. He's probaly the most sane, objective Florida fan on the planet. He hates Franks. He doesn't give a **** about his inflated numbers from the scrimage. Thinks he still sucks. My other Gator friend is dulusional like the rest of them. Good dude but misguided.

Am I the only one who thinks coaching a defense to go out there and play half-assed and let the offense produce sets a terrible precedent and can have longer term issues in fostering consistency as to level of play every team you step foot on a field to compete?

Everybody is doing it so I don’t know that it makes a difference

Advertisement
Did any of the tops teams who had their spring scrimmage do it?

From the highlights I’ve seen this spring, probably about 4-5, they all looked to be playing flag football on defense.

It might be exaggerating for me to say every team does this, but it seems like every highlight I’ve seen has been that way. Florida, FSU, and several others I’ve seen that to come to mind, they were not playing any defense really.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back