Tears Gator Tears

I remember in 2006 seeing changes in the housing market but not realizing the major crash coming. But now I recognize trends and can put things together much better.

I see the gaytors trending down. Does it seem like they're losing momentum and Mullet's not getting the traction he got last year?
I feel that. I pray it's correct. But I do remember most of thinking last year that we were trending up...only to be destroyed...so let's hope they are right where we were last year.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-03-30-08-19-43.png

Look, I'm not the kind of guy to make a prediction, and then come back to bump the thread when my prediction comes true.

But this prediction will come true.

Right now, Bowman is the Gaytors' only "must-get". Solely because he is a 5-star. So when Rivals and/or 247 update their rankings, and a few kids move up to 5-star ratings, SUDDENLY these newly-minted 5-stars will become the Gaytors' new "must-gets". Only because of the stars. Guys that they previously had recruited only mildly, or not at all, will start getting glowing articles from Goldkamp and his cronies, talking about how these kids are long-time Gaytor-lovers, are perfect fits for Mullet's "system", and are "must-gets" who are just about to commit.

And the Gaytors' fanbase will start creating threads over these kids, and then asking for coaches to be fired if they "miss" on these kids who "should have been Gaytors".

Prediction. Bookmark this thread. If you didn't already do that years ago.

I remember in 2006 seeing changes in the housing market but not realizing the major crash coming. But now I recognize trends and can put things together much better.

I see the gaytors trending down. Does it seem like they're losing momentum and Mullet's not getting the traction he got last year?
Mullet has been exposed for the being the idiot he truly is and the recruits smell the stench emanating from the swamp. Turds are nothing more than a dog ****** gnat to UGA and seems like the Tigers are savoring gator meat.

Obviously, Clem$on is a juggernaut right now, but one of the ironies for me is for years the turds and other $EC schools thumbed their noses at the ACC in general. Now they're getting their asses kicked on the recruiting trail by one or more ACC schools. If Manny can maintain the momentum he's created and put up some big wins on the field (especially 8/24), he'll win more recruiting battles against the turds and further their downward spiral. Icing on the cake!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's going to be marvelous when we and UGA smack that ***...bunch of gayturds going to be clacking off and suck-starting 9mm's.

Really not that much difference between a regular **** fan and one with a 9mm slug in his head. Other than a bullet hole, I don’t know how you tell the difference.

Advertisement
Man this is unrelated to football but I have to say it. I was at Busch gardens yesterday and these Florida fans were behind me in line. Parents and a young child. Both were **** drunk. So annoying. Their kid was running around making noise and banging a stick against the wall making a ton of noise. I look back and sure as **** they’re all three wearing Florida shirts. At one point the guy was putting the kid in the trash can. Literally putting him in the trash. And the girl had this vape which is not a problem but she was blowing all the smoke right in other peoples faces. And they were both cursing in front of their own kid and other small kids. Horrible display. And the wait was 50 minutes for the ride. Brutal

Carry on with the football related tears

Man this is unrelated to football but I have to say it. I was at Busch gardens yesterday and these Florida fans were behind me in line. Parents and a young child. Both were **** drunk. So annoying. Their kid was running around making noise and banging a stick against the wall making a ton of noise. I look back and sure as **** they’re all three wearing Florida shirts. At one point the guy was putting the kid in the trash can. Literally putting him in the trash. And the girl had this vape which is not a problem but she was blowing all the smoke right in other peoples faces. And they were both cursing in front of their own kid and other small kids. Horrible display. And the wait was 50 minutes for the ride. Brutal

Let me see if I have this right now. You’re saying the brother was putting their kid in the trashcan, while the kids mother, his sister, was vaping? Where does she get off blowing that nasty vape smoke in everybody’s faces?

Advertisement

It’s so funny how people from other states don’t understand. Almost as funny as Gator fans themselves denying it. When you see white trash in FL, and I mean anywhere in FL outside of 850, there’s a 95% chance they are Gayturd fans.

Advertisement
Back