Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_2019-03-28-19-05-20.png
Screenshot_2019-03-28-19-07-09.png
Screenshot_2019-03-28-19-12-46.png
Screenshot_2019-03-28-19-14-03.png

Advertisement
I can’t even fathom what a loss would cause these inbreds to say.
It will be crazy over there. I will buy a membership for a month just to capture everything and post it here. They cant even fathom us winning. They're talking about a true multi-touchdown victory and how there is no way Manny can beat Mullet in his first game.

Advertisement
I guess Skeeters closed. They could've taken Hurts there for an Asher Special and then to the Purple Porpoise for a jorts fest.

Skeeters closed a LONG time ago. Skeeter committed tax fraud. He was also involved in the Risque Cafe (his later investments were in his wife's name, so the IRS couldn't get at him), and he moved the Asher Special to his tiddie bar.

Advertisement
Do they have a free board like ours? I think TOS will create an open board for both fan bases for the week of the game.
The 247 board is the most entertaining but it isn't free. I think Ray Gator's Swamp Gas is free but it's not as good. Here's the link:

Advertisement
The 247 board is the most entertaining but it isn't free. I think Ray Gator's Swamp Gas is free but it's not as good. Here's the link:

If that isn’t the most appropriately named UF board out there, I don’t know what is.

I'm in that dumb gaytor forum checking out the scenery.

Phucking hilarious.
They actually have threads on our team.

This is why we have gaytor tears.

Advertisement
There are only two teams I ever root for, The Miami Hurricanes and who ever is playing against the gators. Will be cheering for every team in this opponents column....even trailerhassee and the bye weeks.
View attachment 82616
**** looking at it that way...3 byes and 2 FCS opponents. If it wasn't for LSU and UGA...you could argue their schedule is almost as easy as ours...yet they run around yelling strength of schedule strength of schedule.

Advertisement
Back