Tears Gator Tears

I just got back from Santiago, DR yesterday. They're all fried there like in Venezuela and Colombia. I like the Argentinean ones that are baked but I will definitely check out your spot on 8th street next time i am back home.

I think that place has been there forever....

Advertisement
Lol!!!

Screenshot_2019-03-26-22-48-02.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The arrogance of that fan base. They believe just because a kid is from Lakeland he is an automatic Gator. Like each kid is not their own person with different aspirations and goals. Especially given that from the outside Clemson is a far better place for a kid like that than UF. Total sheep mentality. Makes the tears taste that much sweeter.

Advertisement
I was just thinking about that exchange between the gaytor saying house of cards and the UGAy fan a few pages back.

Talk about a house of cards... The gaytor foundation isnt what they think. Just today they were talking about 3 SEC teams, including them, in the playoffs. Can't wait until we "shock the world" and beat them with our Newbie HC who they give no chance to.
Their just such idiots! Ugay has been recruiting at a top 3 level the last four years since Kirby has been there. They literally on paper have more talent then anybody else besides Bama and their giving them a run for there money! But gaytor Logix says that’s a “house of cards” smh well if that’s considered a “ house of cards” for a roster, then please sign me up! Lol

Advertisement
View attachment 82551

Pleaseeeeeee let Felipe try to go 1 on 1 with Nesta, or any of our linemen, I’d love to see their hearts carted off the field in the first 15
That George guy who stalks every Miami channel on YouTube is a total schizo. He can't decide if he wants to puff his chest and say stupidly outlandish **** like that...or show his scared side and make a little more sense.

Though I have to admit..he is doing a good job scouting his opponent. Much better than Richt ever did.

That George guy who stalks every Miami channel on YouTube is a total schizo. He can't decide if he wants to puff his chest and say stupidly outlandish **** like that...or show his scared side and make a little more sense.

Though I have to admit..he is doing a good job scouting his opponent. Much better than Richt ever did.
**** him. I can't stand George punk ***.

Advertisement
Back