Tears Gator Tears

Use common sense folks

Ended the rivalry haha at the point FSU and Miami were both great what ****** makes his schedule impossible to even make the ship so 2 top 5 ooc opponents plus a sec slate ya **** that only retards can’t wrap their head around why we don’t play every year

UF STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE ALWAYS NEAR THE TOP WITHOUT YALL

Now where do hurricane SOS looked like the last 10 years cuz the coastal is so weak and the acc is 9 deep with basketbal schoolsl so real easy to talk **** on that

Just be happy canes sos will be much playing us this year

C'mon you believe what your writing? The SEC has always been carried by Alabama, it was never the conference it is today.

LSU was the 1st SEC school other than Alabama to win a national title and that was in 1950s....then Georgia finally won 1 in 1980...

Advertisement
why THE **** are we talking nice to this dumb *** **** who doesn't know the difference between a WDE and a rush LB, anyway?

Use common sense folks

Ended the rivalry haha at the point FSU and Miami were both great what ****** makes his schedule impossible to even make the ship so 2 top 5 ooc opponents plus a sec slate ya **** that only retards can’t wrap their head around why we don’t play every year

UF STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE ALWAYS NEAR THE TOP WITHOUT YALL

Now where do hurricane SOS looked like the last 10 years cuz the coastal is so weak and the acc is 9 deep with basketbal schoolsl so real easy to talk **** on that

Just be happy canes sos will be much playing us this year

The day we give a fūck about getting lectured about SOS by an inverted ****** from a school that hasn’t had an out of state OOC opponent in 30 years, is the day we’ve just given up the will to live.

Advertisement
why THE **** are we talking nice to this dumb *** **** who doesn't know the difference between a WDE and a rush LB, anyway?

Because we have a huge contingent of bottom bycth gaturd ****suckers within our so-called fan base who think it's cool to
engage with the trash from north Florida.
I'm guessing some of these beta males have relatives and friends who are turds so they therefore think it is OK to talk
nice to them.

The day we give a fūck about getting lectured about SOS by an inverted ****** from a school that hasn’t had an out of state OOC opponent in 30 years, is the day we’ve just given up the will to live.
Ya and the day I listen to you who completely ignored yalls accomplishment of winning the coastal once??!!!

Blows my mind and ya it comes off as disrespect when u look the rest of the division it’s str8 up ducking nuts it took that long

Star coach at Miami would have at least 2 or 3

Mac got 2 and I don’t even count em their bull**** when u get raped like that 2 years ina row

Dan took bama to the wire with MSU three stars

For all those thinking OL is gonna be a mess we have 3 guys pretty much a lock to start

Buchanan - C best of the bunch atm
Heggie - G mauler when healthy
Bleich at - G maybe tackle

Then the hope is get Parker Braun and hope the redshirt yr got Gouriage ready

I just trust the OL coach more then anything. What he did with last years group was amazing going into last that was the big question mark with franks then come to find out it was **** conditionings and Mac

All those guys played under Mac for 3 years and couldn’t pass block except a few games a year but nothing like last year where Perine and Scarlett got to ricppin 5-10 a clip

But creativity helps and using guys like this does too Toney need more touches next year tho

Last edited:
Advertisement

For all those thinking OL is gonna be a mess we have 3 guys pretty much a lock to start

I just trust the OL coach more then anything. What he did with last years group was amazing going into last that was the big question mark with franks then come to find out it was **** conditionings and Mac

All those guys played under Mac for 3 years and couldn’t pass block except a few games a year but nothing like last year where Perine and Scarlett got to ricppin 5-10 a clip

But creativity helps and using guys like this does too Toney need more touches next year tho

You lost to Al Golden

your QB cast off in Berlin beat you....twice

Your best TE in decades sucked **** in jail and killed himself

You suck

Advertisement

If Franks is your starting QB this next year you will have at least 3-4 losses.

For the sake of the state university system and future generations of Floridians, I sincerely hope you did not receive a degree from UiF. Your post is an unreadable block of text nearly devoid of punctuation and utterly lacking coherence. It reads like the ramblings of a 14 year old hillbilly drunk for the first time off stolen white lightening.

And worst of all, you allegedly edited the post. I can not imagine what it looked like before.

Advertisement
pretty sure enos was at arkansas during this game..... ps **** you

Facts don't matter to the gator. They came in 3rd place in the SEC East and act like they played for the MNC. Got rolled by F'ing Missouri and act like they own college football again. Barely beat the Chump, a coach they fired, and they are the kings of college football finally recognizing the great talent pool they have. McShark may have been able to pull off that season, but Mullen da gawd.

Advertisement
Back