Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Their flip machine **** sure was working last year 😂😂 they hit us for a couple croots. Manny isn’t letting that **** happen though

Advertisement

Here's some bulletin board material. Savor the disrespect...

Lol at Goldkamp - 247 writer calling us 5 Ranggzzz. That gaytarded putz doesn't even comprehend that this reference is racially based on a stereotype.... Or maybe he does???

Last edited:
Advertisement
WTF is gatordude88 talking about? We have like 5 scholarship QBs on the roster plus Martell?

Love that their insult for us is us having more titles than them. I also find it absurd that their moderator is perpetuating the thug/racist line of 5 RANGZZZ. Wonder why they say rangz instead of rings..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love that their insult for us is us having more titles than them. I also find it absurd that their moderator is perpetuating the thug/racist line of 5 RANGZZZ. Wonder why they say rangz instead of rings..
It's racially driven from what I can see and I've seen them say it many times. I think it's their redneck idea of mocking how they think black people in Miami, who root for the Canes, talk.

These smiley faced frauds are always the ones disparaging other groups in private with friends and family.

Advertisement
Back