Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They’re so full of themselves. This is eerily similar to the ND game with the steaming arrogance coming from them.
Yeah, it's better this way. It's gonna be a bigger and harder fall for them. They can't even fathom us playing them close. I think it was in January that we had a gaytor in here telling me how Mullet was going to beat Manny as it will be his first game as a HC. I asked him what if we win and he just kept saying it won't happen. I hope their team is on the same self-high.

It's racially driven from what I can see and I've seen them say it many times. I think it's their redneck idea of mocking how they think black people in Miami, who root for the Canes, talk.

These smiley faced frauds are always the ones disparaging other groups in private with friends and family.

100%. It is not even thinly veiled. It is 100% clear.

Advertisement

...and then they can come back to 305 and sign with the winners:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Here's some bulletin board material. Savor the disrespect...
View attachment 80748View attachment 80749View attachment 80750View attachment 80751View attachment 80752

Lol at Goldkamp - 247 writer calling us 5 Ranggzzz. That gaytarded putz doesn't even comprehend that this reference is racially based on a stereotype.... Or maybe he does???

I can't stand that mfer Goldcuck. What a ******* homer. Him and Stamspeedo.

Sorry I flood the board with my hatred for this bottom feeding team, i legit phucking HATE the Gayturds.

Advertisement
It would be a real shame if someone sent that to his bosses at 247/CBS Sports.

Please do. I pray to 8lb 6 oz newborn infant Jesus they do.
Side note, Me and my fiancé plan on coming down in august and stay with some fam in Melbourne and drive up to the game. I want to witness this beatdown we put on em.

I hate everything about that program. I don't even drink Gatorade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back