Tears Gator Tears

That’s what ur thing is ok I’m no homophobe

But hey fact as Grantham gets his pass rushers drafted high all the way back to Justin Houston Jarvis Jones Leonard Floyd Montez sweat and now Jachai Polite looks to be going top 20

That pass rush position for Grantham just selling it self at this point and Bogle is the prototype for the position get em to 240 he will be a beast

Advertisement
Use common sense folks

Ended the rivalry haha at the point FSU and Miami were both great what ****** makes his schedule impossible to even make the ship so 2 top 5 ooc opponents plus a sec slate ya **** that only retards can’t wrap their head around why we don’t play every year

UF STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE ALWAYS NEAR THE TOP WITHOUT YALL

Now where do hurricane SOS looked like the last 10 years cuz the coastal is so weak and the acc is 9 deep with basketbal schoolsl so real easy to talk **** on that

Just be happy canes sos will be much playing us this year

That’s what ur thing is ok I’m no homophobe

But hey fact as Grantham gets his pass rushers drafted high all the way back to Justin Houston Jarvis Jones Leonard Floyd Montez sweat and now Jachai Polite looks to be going top 20

That pass rush position for Grantham just selling it self at this point and Bogle is the prototype for the position get em to 240 he will be a beast
I thought i read a quote from Bogle where he said that a big reason for going to your skool was because Grantham would be coaching him at LB which makes more sense than him playing WDE in a 3-4.

Use common sense folks

Ended the rivalry haha at the point FSU and Miami were both great what ****** makes his schedule impossible to even make the ship so 2 top 5 ooc opponents plus a sec slate ya **** that only retards can’t wrap their head around why we don’t play every year

Now where do hurricane SOS looked like the last 10 years cuz the coastal is so weak and the acc is 9 deep with basketbal schoolsl so real easy to talk **** on that

We'd play you every year.

mayne...... @travis.... girl.....

**** A ****

Advertisement
I thought i read a quote from Bogle where he said that a big reason for going to your skool was because Grantham would be coaching him at LB which makes more sense than him playing WDE in a 3-4.
What ever u wanna call it stand up rush de OLB but they ever really in coverage much

He will play Polite position no doubt he was only 240

And racked up 11 sacks and 17 tfl loss

Plus kids that rush the passer just love the way Grantham brings those exotic blitzes

What ever u wanna call it stand up rush de OLB but they ever really in coverage much

He will play Polite position no doubt he was only 240

And racked up 11 sacks and 17 tfl loss

Plus kids that rush the passer just love the way Grantham brings those exotic blitzes

The more I watched Bogle against good competition the more he struggled. He's at least 2 years away from contributing that's if he keeps his head on straight

Advertisement
Explanation of what this says in an old guy language please...TIA

Realized the pic is a bit small, don't want to strain your old guy eyes.

"Bama commit, spurned florida. Semi-gayter fan (laughing my fcking *** off) got mad and cussed him out. We weren't going after him."

Just another case of an adult swearing at a kid who doesn't want to play football for the adult's team.

Use common sense folks

Once again to explain to the morons

Advertisement
Don’t worry about UF playing y’all

Win the **** *** coastal for more then once in over decade

That division is literally the worst in cfb or very close

FAX

Advertisement
he’s gonna rush the passer like Polite future first rounder

I know football the delusions on here oh my **** y’all got nerve haha
I don't think he was ever coming here. He's another in a growing line of local head case divas. I can see him in the portal in a year or 2. The funny thing is that when Manny declines to bring him in, the local handler ***** U haters will cry like bîtches at how wrong it is that we won't take him.

Advertisement
Back