Tears Gator Tears

Nah. We were a competent OC away from being an 11-1 team. If we had just a top 40 offense we’d have won most of our games.

We have the playmakers and players to have an explosive offense. What do you think they’re doing now and all spring and summer and fall?
It doesn’t take game experience to learn the offense. They’ll learn it going going against each other the next 7 months.
Not even worried.

Advertisement
l

i said I’d never seen him throw a pass which is true for me

I saw urban stupidly waste plays in the redzone where he always had him run and the defense knew it was coming but that’s it

Basically the same type of **** Fields did at Georgia

Tebow is the only case I’d really seen that type of **** work routinely and that was cuz he was big as **** and took hits like a fb
Sorry, Travis. Inday smells gaytor blood in the water and just kills and eats like a sociopathic bull shark. His voracious appetite is insatiable.

Nah. We were a competent OC away from being an 11-1 team. If we had just a top 40 offense we’d have won most of our games.

We have the playmakers and players to have an explosive offense. What do you think they’re doing now and all spring and summer and fall?
It doesn’t take game experience to learn the offense. They’ll learn it going going against each other the next 7 months.
Not even worried.
So coaching exp of 10 years as head coach in sec and in game exp for players don’t matter got ya lol

I would have to disagree tho

Advertisement
So coaching exp of 10 years as head coach in sec and in game exp for players don’t matter got ya lol

I would have to disagree tho
Coaching experience matters but what's being overlooked is that roster-wise, we're way more talented than last year's record and we have a different OC and HC. Our defense should be solid. Enos will absolutely improve the offense.

Somehow we finished last year with a top 3 defense not withstanding an offense rated in the 100's and the worst special teams in the country. We really do not know how good we are. I think a lot will hinge on our O Line. If we see real improvement there, and Enos uses his skilled players properly, we'll start to scare people.

If Diaz and Mullen were facing off last year as new coaches I wouldn’t feel near as good but they went thru year one where Franks and everyone around him showed that McElwain was a ******* joke as they improved from 22 ppg to 35 ppg

I just wanted to see improvement after the last 2 guys couldn’t do **** and they did that more so then I ever expected

Last edited:
Coaching experience matters but what's being overlooked is that roster-wise, we're way more talented than last year's record and we have a different OC and HC. Our defense should be solid. Enos will absolutely improve the offense.

Somehow we finished last year with a top 3 defense not withstanding an offense rated in the 100's and the worst special teams in the country. We really do not know how good we are. I think a lot will hinge on our O Line. If we see real improvement there, and Enos uses his skilled players properly, we'll start to scare people.
I absolutely know you have plenty of young talent at RB and WR but homer and Thomas seem like the only ones with any real exp

I absolutely know you have plenty of young talent at RB and WR but homer and Thomas seem like the only ones with any real exp
Homer won't be there. Thomas is the speed threat but he's more than a straight speed guy. I think we need to add more speed there though. I like Lingard and Cam at RB. Experience lacks overall. This Osborn guy should also help at WR. But what Enos does with Brevin and Mallory will be telling. Our guys were criminally under-utilized and mismanaged by Mork & staph. And I have to believe that the QB position will actually function competently now.

Advertisement
LOL at turds thinking Mullett is anything more than semi-consistent ham ‘n egger, he’ll get you your occasional 10 win seasons, but you’re looking at a 9 win type guy, at his best, with several losses a year, and one or two inexplicable ones you had no business losing.

That’s who he is.

And before you gaytards get too full of yourselves, remember how your last two coaches started their careers with the turds, and how you ended up.

Both Muschimp and McSharkfvcker had 12/10 win seasons in their first couple of years - and then what happened?

This will be no different for the average-at-best dumbass you have now.

God, I love watching your misery

Advertisement
Seriously I love my Canes and I love my Eagles.

I dont know if I hate Dallas or UFagg more.

I think it's almost a tie, but since I love CFB more...... **** THE FLORIDA GATORS.View attachment 80503
I severely hate Florida. I really ******* hate them. I get ****ed when my team drafts someone from florida to where I forget their name on purpose. Like fr, **** them all talk and no bite ***** as$ boy pus$y having Turds up there in that sh1thole.

View attachment 80503
As a die hard cowboys fan I can tell you i absolutely hate the eagles.

Advertisement
All I know for sure snagging elite playmakers like Bogle and Elam

Out of your area I know how that sucks but so many people claiming Bogle transfers that just pathetic

Kid is a perfect wde just like what I see

All that talent and y'all still gonna be our *****.

Just because this board is free and you have to pay to cuck on the Gayturds board doesn't mean that you have to come on here and toot ya horn like TeHoe is back.

Besides, didn't the Turds end the rivalry? Now y'all think y'all tough. I severely hate your team, gator tail, gator shoes, gator wallets, swamps, Titus O'Neil, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts, I hope all the bad things in life happens to you and no one else but you. And your Turds.

Advertisement
Back