Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Jalen or jarren?

And yeah, it’s kinda like a a lot of false bravado coming from gators right now. I think they were giddy, rightfully so, looking at this game with Richt as head coach. Manny and the defense is gonna feast on anc bring it against that oline. And Enos is actually gonna run a competent offemse. This is shaping up to be an ND 2017 type game. And you know gator fans are much more worried than they want to let on.

I know for a fact manny hates the gators and will score 100 if he can. He’ll run up the score.

Thanks for the correction! I had just woken up this morning when I posted this and was still half asleep. My bad.

Literally never seen the kid throw a pass

He ain’t exactly Jalen Hurts or Kelly Bryant

Y’all really this hype over a first time head coach and transfer QB in their first college game?

Advertisement
[3887586, member: 12703"]
I really just don't understand how a fanbase whose school was literally afraid to keep us annually scheduled and has won, what was it, 1 out of the last 8? can actually sit there and puff out their bukkake'd chests about this game
LOL I feel the same

I could understand the confidence if you had time to get some game exp and improve on offense but y’all asking quite a bit from ol manny first game as a head coach

Dan been doing the **** 10 years! Also he hired Manny twice in 2010 which led to Texas then he brought him back from the dead after Texas in 2015 he pulled him from La Tech
[/QUOTE]
So he hired Manny twice? Your super coach must think he good? Tell us what Mullen been doing for 10 years again? Richt resume ***** on Mullen's and we (basically) fired him. You lost to Al Golden. And we had a first time HC win about 25 straight and a natty before. You dont know anything about that though. Hope that helps you understand.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao at you thinking they will care
They will. That’s part of the SEC selling point “You’re just a guy at Miami because of all the pro teams but you’re the best man in town in Tuscaloosa/Gainesville”. If it doesn’t matter to them then he never would’ve put it on social media. Not that smart of you.

Advertisement
l
He said that Tate hadn’t played a college game.

View attachment 80516
i said I’d never seen him throw a pass which is true for me

I saw urban stupidly waste plays in the redzone where he always had him run and the defense knew it was coming but that’s it

Basically the same type of **** Fields did at Georgia

Tebow is the only case I’d really seen that type of **** work routinely and that was cuz he was big as **** and took hits like a fb

They will. That’s part of the SEC selling point “You’re just a guy at Miami because of all the pro teams but you’re the best man in town in Tuscaloosa/Gainesville”. If it doesn’t matter to them then he never would’ve put it on social media. Not that smart of you.

The kids will just be like that’s just one person, all the other people aren’t like that blah blah.

I think Tate Martell and Jarren Williams both have the potential to be really good

I just think the offense as a whole has a lot of growing up to do over the course of the season and expecting a w week one might be asking a lot

I personally saw UF offense improve a lot from Kentucky game to Michigan game last season and it takes time and real game exp

Advertisement
Back