Tears Gator Tears

I really just don't understand how a fanbase whose school was literally afraid to keep us annually scheduled and has won, what was it, 1 out of the last 8? can actually sit there and puff out their bukkake'd chests about this game
Heavy use of cheap drug and drinking moonshine in your trailer that has a lot of fungus and mold in the crawlspace seeping up through the floors.

Advertisement
Heavy use of cheap drug and drinking moonshine in your trailer that has a lot of fungus and mold in the crawlspace seeping up through the floors.
Ahhh...
Gator country paradise....

Had a friend a while back who, earlier in life, married a redneck Army helicopter pilot from rural Alabama.
She went to visit the family at home in their trailer. She told me the whole family drank themselves into a stupor and fell asleep.

During the night she walked across the trailer and a part of the floor gave way and she fell through and into that space between the ground and the rest of the floor.

She couldn't get out. She kept yelling and the whole family was so heavily asleep from being drunk. She stayed there the whole night. Nobody heard her whenever she yelled.

Finally, the next morning, when the booze wore off, they looked around and finally found her.

She never told me how they fixed the hole in the floor but I imagine they probably nailed some boards across the hole and called done.

Something about Trailer Life.

Last edited:
Whenever I'm hungry for gaytor. I drive west on us41 to Everglades City. Fresh nuggets. Mmmmmm, good......

Seriously I love my Canes and I love my Eagles.

I dont know if I hate Dallas or UFagg more.

I think it's almost a tie, but since I love CFB more...... **** THE FLORIDA GATORS.
mexicanword-ofthe-day-suck-thefloridagators-suck-enegenerator-net-hahahahahaha-the-florida-357...png

I severely hate Florida. I really ******* hate them. I get ****ed when my team drafts someone from florida to where I forget their name on purpose. Like fr, **** them all talk and no bite ***** as$ boy pus$y having Turds up there in that sh1thole.

mexicanword-ofthe-day-suck-thefloridagators-suck-enegenerator-net-hahahahahaha-the-florida-357...png

Advertisement
[3887586, member: 12703"]
I really just don't understand how a fanbase whose school was literally afraid to keep us annually scheduled and has won, what was it, 1 out of the last 8? can actually sit there and puff out their bukkake'd chests about this game
[/QUOTE]
LOL I feel the same

I could understand the confidence if you had time to get some game exp and improve on offense but y’all asking quite a bit from ol manny first game as a head coach

Dan been doing the **** 10 years! Also he hired Manny twice in 2010 which led to Texas then he brought him back from the dead after Texas in 2015 he pulled him from La Tech

Posting false information
Yup. They thoght it was going to be a slaughter. They're afraid of Martell getting the waiver. And being that they have deficiencies at OL, they should worry about that too.
Literally never seen the kid throw a pass

He ain’t exactly Jalen Hurts or Kelly Bryant

Y’all really this hype over a first time head coach and transfer QB in their first college game?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Y’all really this hype over a first time head coach and transfer QB in their first college game?

He's played in games before and it's actually your fanbase that seems more worried than us. Y'all thought you were getting a cakewalk with Richt lol

[3887586, member: 12703"]
LOL I feel the same

I could understand the confidence if you had time to get some game exp and improve on offense but y’all asking quite a bit from ol manny first game as a head coach

Dan been doing the **** 10 years! Also he hired Manny twice in 2010 which led to Texas then he brought him back from the dead after Texas in 2015 he pulled him from La Tech
[/QUOTE]
Who cares......

Advertisement

I’d be worried if I were you. Manolo isn’t gonna be the offensive play caller. Dan Enos will be calling the shots on offense. If Martell gets the waiver, your *** is grass.

Even if he doesn’t get the waiver, I see Jarren winning the starting job and guiding us to victory against your lame QB and an extremely young and inexperienced OL (which should really have you in panic mode).

Last edited:
Jalen or jarren?

And yeah, it’s kinda like a a lot of false bravado coming from gators right now. I think they were giddy, rightfully so, looking at this game with Richt as head coach. Manny and the defense is gonna feast on anc bring it against that oline. And Enos is actually gonna run a competent offemse. This is shaping up to be an ND 2017 type game. And you know gator fans are much more worried than they want to let on.

I know for a fact manny hates the gators and will score 100 if he can. He’ll run up the score.

Advertisement

Lol. Which super-mod gave @travis an infraction for "posting false information"???

Travis brings something crocodilian to this thread. Something wrongly gaytor-esque.

#FreeTravisTheGaytor

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back