Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They're already saying on Twitter he will decommit and flip from us

Then they're saying Bowman is better anyway and Cheney is scared of competition lol

Advertisement
We’re they after Chaney at all?

Yup. His uncle got married in Gainesville and the reception was at Ben Hill Griffin (I almost took a **** on the field) and they found out he was there and was begging for him to stay into Sunday for a Unofficial. They had already offered by that point.

Per TOS Gaytors lose 2020 QB commit Anthony Richardson. Could be an indication of Beck's interest in the *** Turds.

They're unbearable...

Advertisement
If we can get him in for spring break, I think we have a chance. Him and his brother is big ols. Plus he has a better chance to play considering our depth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. They won this cycle. But more importantly we need to win Aug 31st.
Yes, but we beat them by a huge margin last year in overall talent IMO. This year we didn't need a top 10 class as much as we needed experience at certain spots like WR, S, OT, and DT. We got ballers this year that are grown men to come fill in the holes. The talent was already here, it's just young. Next year is the year Manny needs to maximize the roster and fill needs with recruiting. The great class of 2018 will be juniors and I expect a few will leave early.
UF has talent but poor roster management. A good example is RB. UF only has 3 scholarship RB's on the roster including Wright. None of them are great talents. Their starting RB would be 4th or 5th string at UM. If one guy gets banged up they are depending on walk-on's just to practice.
It's great they signed 3 4 star stud CB's that will inflate the team ranking. However, only one of those guys will MAYBE even have a shot at the two deep.

Yes, but we beat them by a huge margin last year in overall talent IMO. This year we didn't need a top 10 class as much as we needed experience at certain spots like WR, S, OT, and DT. We got ballers this year that are grown men to come fill in the holes. The talent was already here, it's just young. Next year is the year Manny needs to maximize the roster and fill needs with recruiting. The great class of 2018 will be juniors and I expect a few will leave early.
UF has talent but poor roster management. A good example is RB. UF only has 3 scholarship RB's on the roster including Wright. None of them are great talents. Their starting RB would be 4th or 5th string at UM. If one guy gets banged up they are depending on walk-on's just to practice.
It's great they signed 3 4 star stud CB's that will inflate the team ranking. However, only one of those guys will MAYBE even have a shot at the two deep.

I agree. Our starting 22 are comparable to there’s. They’re biggest weakness is Franks. He has Rosier traits. They won last year cause of the defense. They don’t have that type of defense next year.

they always beat us in recruiting tho. it never changes.

same with fsu.

we do more with less. thats all that I care about tbh.

Not too worried about it. We had a better class then them last year and when you factor in the transfers we had a top 15 class this year(think they were 15 last year to our 6). 2020 momentum seems to be swinging back to us just cant lose 4 games to ****** teams again.

It is a two team race in the state of Florida with FSU being an absolute dumpster fire right now. This season we can take the state for a long time with a big win on August 31st

Advertisement
Back