Tears Gator Tears

Might wanna give him a few years at UF maybe

There’s no coach in the world that could win a championship at Miss st

Also Mullen is 46 you have no clue what his ceiling is at UF nobody does it’s a completely different situation from being the perennial bottom feeder in the sec west vs having all the recourses Georgia does

Richt at UGA and Mullen at MSU are not even close to the same situation

Before Mullen got there Miss st was winning like 2 games a year
lets see. I don't think UF will win the division next season. McSharkFuker won the division twice right before he was fired. How long will the fans and admin in G ville put up with a HC that can't win the division, much less the conference?

Advertisement
Ya growing pains to be expected

Also was down 17 to South Carolina

Franks and the offense didn’t fold up tho instead they made mizzou the last L of the season and finished by dropping 500 yds and 40+ points those last 3 games

We had a 10 win season being the cardiac canes last year. I'm good with the Richt 2.0 analogy. Some pretty linear comparisons can be made.

Im a 29 year old navy fighter pilot from Colorado. I dont wear jorts. But I think you are confused. I didnt really meet many rednecks in my 4 years there. Or saw any pair of jorts. Thats more west of tallanasty. I was stationed in Pensacola, and definitely saw a lot of those there.
Fighter pilot = zipper suited sun god. What's your callsign, douchebag?

lets see. I don't think UF will win the division next season. McSharkFuker won the division twice right before he was fired. How long will the fans and admin in G ville put up with a HC that can't win the division, much less the conference?
Football is actually fun to watch again I’ll just enjoy the ride for next 2 years or so

Didn’t win the division this year yet it was a lot better then either of McElwain 2 years where he won the division

No UF fans wanna do another coaching search right now I promise u that they need to focus on getting the right guys to run the offense and changing the perception around the program all the recruits these days basically their whole football watching lives UF has been a trash offense

But any UF fans know all our great years with Spurrier and Meyer the main attraction was the explosive offense along with a strong Defense

Mullen is bringing that back

The last 2 coaches just tried to copy Bama it was a ******* disaster

Neither could develop a QB or even register an offense inside the top 100 lol glad them days are over

JMO bud with Georgia losing their OC and DC I don’t see any reason to say they can’t win the division next year

Advertisement
Football is actually fun to watch again

Didn’t win the division this year yet it was a lot better then either of McElwain 2 years where he won the division

No UF fans wanna do another coaching search right now I promise u that they need to focus on getting the right guys to run the offense and changing the perception around the program all the recruits these days basically their whole football watching lives UF has been a trash offense

But any UF fans know all our great years with Spurrier and Meyer the main attraction was the explosive offense along with a strong Defense

Mullen is bringing that back

The last 2 coaches just tried to copy Bama it was a ******* disaster

Neither could develop a QB or even register an offense inside the top 100 lol glad them days are over
Fair enough, lets see what happens

We had a 10 win season being the cardiac canes last year. I'm good with the Richt 2.0 analogy. Some pretty linear comparisons can be made.
Ya but y’all ended the season like UF did under Mac a few years ago

Blowout loss to FSU and blowout loss to Michigan really takes the shine off

This time we blew them out 2 teams that our guys had never beaten in their time at UF

Mullen also isnt 60 like Richt lol he’s 45 with a decade exp as a head coach in the sec

Ya but y’all ended the season like UF did under Mac a few years ago

Blowout loss to FSU and blowout loss to Michigan really takes the shine off

This time we blew them out 2 teams that our guys had never beaten in their time at UF

Mullen also isnt 60 like Richt lol he’s 45 with a decade exp as a head coach in the sec

Then take a look at Richts 15 years at UGA. SAME **** different school. Mullen is more like Richt than you'll ever admit

Advertisement
Then take a look at Richts 15 years at UGA. SAME **** different school. Mullen is more like Richt than you'll ever admit
Richt proved in his time at Miami he didn’t know a **** thing about play calling or coaching offense while Mullen is one of the best in cfb
There isn’t many coaches I’d trade him for at the moment honestly I feel like Mullen has to be close to top 10 in cfb

After the struggles on offense he’s whats needed right now and he proved that by dropping 35 ppg

Best finish in the polls since Urban. Anybody that say they wouldn’t take that in Diaz first year and run with it is a **** liar

7th place finish would be best for Miami since?

lol @ this guy

bama got it's **** pushed in by an acc team

how'd the mighty $ec do in bowl games?

no one buys that media garbage, **** the washington huskies did pretty **** fine vs bama last year without even half as decked out a roster

i'm glad clemson exposed bama, they'd drop 60 on florida there's hardly a doubt in my mind. They'd probably drop that many points on anyone in that overrated garbage conference

but you guys go on thinking you're something because you beat up on a sorry michigan team. Everyone thought they were good till they played a real team, then they got exposed when meyer obliterated them. Harbaugh is utter trash, **** don brown might even be trash too.

just remember, mullen your almighty savior was down 21-3 vs VANDERBUILT and whining his little cry baby *** off to the refs.. crap was pathetic, I don't even think garbage retired richt would have been down that far. Then missouri came out and beat your asses so hard that I couldn't even find the highlights of the game on youtube for like a week after lmao... talk about being protected by the media

but you go on thinking mullen is a great coach, you're in for a rude awakening.

also, funny you mention lsu.. another garbage team, they just happened to run into a miami team that had a GARBAGE coach. We even told their fans on this same message board they were not very good and they would lose 3-4 games this year easily, look what happened.

anyway, this has been fun.. it'll be even more fun come september. I'll leave you with this question, what team truly OWNS the florida gators if you had to name one?

oh boy......
Richt was down 20 to FSU who Florida pounded, LSU didn't work out to well either, and as far as head coaches Dan Mullen is established
and I guess it would be safe to say Diaz is not.

Except Mullen offense isn’t from the 90’s and UF fans aren’t constantly *****ing about play calling and how he should give it up

Instead UF actually greatly improved on offense

Couldn’t be happier with year 1 Mullen exceeded all expectations after 4 wins in 2017 he finished 7th in ap poll and 6th in coaches poll

Why are you on a Miami hurricanes message board? You must have a lot of time on your hands living in grandmas basement. How many teams do you do this to? It is pathetic and a cry for attention to come to another teams board and try and “brag” about a coach Miami has turned down multiple times. He is corney like willie and when we whoop y’alls *** next year won’t be seeing anymore of little Travis on this board.

Advertisement
Richt proved in his time at Miami he didn’t know a **** thing about play calling or coaching offense while Mullen is one of the best in cfb
There isn’t many coaches I’d trade him for at the moment honestly I feel like Mullen has to be close to top 10 in cfb

After the struggles on offense he’s whats needed right now and he proved that by dropping 35 ppg

Best finish in the polls since Urban. Anybody that say they wouldn’t take that in Diaz first year and run with it is a **** liar

Yet he was your 4th choice as HC....

Travis- you gators hears any rumors about the ncaa sniffing around Gainesville. Strong rumor is saying a gator booster got caught handing out illegal benefits to multiple recruits and players..

To make matters worse the guy isn't even a gator fan and attended school there

Y’all were not 7th place losing 3 games one of which was to Missouri. The SEC bias is absolute bull****. If you want a real statement from people who follow ncaa football and actually have money on the line Vegas has Miami 25-1(7th best odds in the country) to win the title in 2020, while the gators are at 40-1(no sec bias here). Tells me they think Miami is about to hang their nuts on the gators chin in Orlando.

Mullen wouldn’t be in my top 25 coaches let alone top 10. The man wasn’t even in your top 3 choices so just stop with that nonsense.

I won’t even get into the heat manny is bringing to the hurricanes programs I’ll let you lurk on our board for a couple more hours and educate yourself on the *** whooping that is coming in Orlando. If you want to come talk to me about the two programs at the game and not on a MIAMI HURRICANES message board I’ll teach you about how you have beaten us one time in the last 30 plus years and how your AD department likes to clown on UCF but have been dodging Miami for years.

Advertisement
gayturds after Richt retired...

giphy.gif

Y’all were not 7th place losing 3 games one of which was to Missouri. The SEC bias is absolute bull****. If you want a real statement from people who follow ncaa football and actually have money on the line Vegas has Miami 25-1(7th best odds in the country) to win the title in 2020, while the gators are at 40-1(no sec bias here). Tells me they think Miami is about to hang their nuts on the gators chin in Orlando.

Mullen wouldn’t be in my top 25 coaches let alone top 10. The man wasn’t even in your top 3 choices so just stop with that nonsense.

I won’t even get into the heat manny is bringing to the hurricanes programs I’ll let you lurk on our board for a couple more hours and educate yourself on the *** whooping that is coming in Orlando. If you want to come talk to me about the two programs at the game and not on a MIAMI HURRICANES message board I’ll teach you about how you have beaten us one time in the last 30 plus years and how your AD department likes to clown on UCF but have been dodging Miami for years.

as much as I would love to think this is true, its simply not. Vegas makes odds based off schedule and everything else. This argument technically plays into UiFs favor saying they will have a harder chance of winning it cause of their schedule. Either way at the end of the day **** UiF cant wait to smoke them in Orlando

as much as I would love to think this is true, its simply not. Vegas makes odds based off schedule and everything else. This argument technically plays into UiFs favor saying they will have a harder chance of winning it cause of their schedule. Either way at the end of the day **** UiF cant wait to smoke them in Orlando

Florida has two loses to work with and we have one. The variables equal themselves out. If it was based off schedule and nothing else like you say then the team with the easiest schedule in the nation would have the best odds which is not the case. Don’t give Travis any type of argument. Lol

Advertisement
Back