Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
SEC refs starting to take over. Colorado has no chance now. Any good play is getting called back. Even the announcers are noticing.

I'd say colorado state fans should feel proud that a power 5 school needs the refs to bail them out of losing at home...but its just florida

SEC refs starting to take over. Colorado has no chance now. Any good play is getting called back. Even the announcers are noticing.

Don't trust your lying eyes a SEC team doesn't need the help of the Ref's... but the Gaytors do. Do you think the SEC will disown the the Gaytors? LOL

Is it me or are these Colorado St. WR’s absolute trash...even for a G5 school.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This guy reminds me of Ricky Martin before he came out of the closet. Let me explain. The only person on Earth who didn't know Ricky Martin was ***, was Ricky Martin. Aside from music videos and P.R., he was literally never spotted with a non-family female. Tebow still claims he is waiting for marriage while pu$$y was literally being thrown at him by the bus load and yet.....here he is talking about how good his team would look. How good their shoes would look. ....where theres smoke, theres fire.

It won't be long now until someone posts a video of Tebow raw-dogging some Gaytor twink wearing one of those Gator-skin jerseys, while Timmy recites "The Speech"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back