Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Attachments

• tha locals.png
    tha locals.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 258
Advertisement
It’s ok because Toney was hunting locals. If that makes sense. Anytime you end a statement with if that makes sense you know you just fed some a line of BS.

I don’t ***** usually only about other users unless they are just absolute trolls and contribute nothing ... but I’m shocked tetragamon isn’t banned yet

Same here. I mean the guy is even following me into the tears threads and downvoting me for supplying tears. At first I just thought he was a ****** that still lives in his mothers basement and still dreams about his Juco track career, but at this point I am certain he is a troll.

Advertisement
8f466eab-27db-4ee2-a38e-075c727a8fc7-jpeg.61855

I just realized Mullen got a camel toe.

“I just realized Mullen got a camel toe.”

9E08BE85-008B-453D-A48C-5A859B6CDC6A.jpeg

This guy is so pathetic he can’t even sport a proper moose knuckle.

Like other posters have mentioned, this image is pretty **** disturbing. Wishing there was some way I could unsee it and wipe it from my memory.

Last edited:
View attachment 61962 we know whetr Zips leaning
Weapons Policy Video (uncomfortable)

I’m sorry, it’s just not too much to ask that your players not have weapons. You like to hunt? Cool, do it when you go home, but you can’t have your hunting rifle on campus. You like to go to the gun range? Also cool, but you can’t keep your gun on campus. You’ll have to rent a gun at the range or use yours when you go home. You need protection? No problem, you’re a giant football player in a town of scrawny hillbillies, you’ll be fine.

There’s no reason for caveats you stupid piece of sht.

Advertisement
Same here. I mean the guy is even following me into the tears threads and downvoting me for supplying tears. At first I just thought he was a ****** that still lives in his mothers basement and still dreams about his Juco track career, but at this point I am certain he is a troll.
😂😂 he’s a a ball is life kid that hoops up at the JCC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back