Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look, man, when your recruiting class calculator is not adding up, you IGNORE red flags, that's just Gaytor Logicz.

God I love the visual of a fvcked calculator with a GAYtor logicz button. When ***** don't add up just hit the GAYtor logicz button!!

Last edited:
Screenshot_2018-07-25-09-22-34.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-09-23-02.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-09-23-46.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-09-23-58.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-09-24-11.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-09-24-24.png

Gaytor recruits & players get their stars based on how many felonies they have the potential to commit.

Watkins was 4-star felony Gaytor, he was arrested earlier back in May for damaging his ex's car & cellphone.

That's the same Justin Watkins who was once teammates with Kosi Perry at Vanguard, but transferred his Senior year. He was dropped by both FSU & Texas due to the red flags surrounding him off the field, but of course those red flags are like green lights to UF lol.
My son was on the team with Watkins and Kosi. I remember asking about Watkins and son straight up said he wasn’t a good person. He had the worse attitude and of course the high school coaches let him get away with it. **** got in his car and left practice because it was too hot.

Advertisement

U know what the best part is? The very botttom, where it says "locked topic". Their delicate sense of entitlement just couldn't handle anymore bad news. So their mods locked the thread. Because.. U know.. Locking a thread about a player being hit with felony charges, makes everything better. If they can't comment on it, they can pretend it never happened. What does it say about a fanbase when every bad news thread ends up locked or hidden behind the safety of VIP?

U know what the best part is? The very botttom, where it says "locked topic". Their delicate sense of entitlement just couldn't handle anymore bad news. So their mods locked the thread. Because.. U know.. Locking a thread about a player being hit with felony charges, makes everything better. If they can't comment on it, they can pretend it never happened. What does it say about a fanbase when every bad news thread ends up locked or hidden behind the safety of VIP?
Absolutely! If I'm not mistaken, every one of the gayturd posts that RVA has posted on this thread has been locked.

Advertisement
What's truly comical is that they're starting to say facilities are the root of their recruiting issues. This from the fans who mocked us for our facilities a few months ago (and probably still do). So the problem isn't that nobody respects their staff or believes they can turn things around, it's that they don't have a putt putt course like Clemson.

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 1.05.18 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back