Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I like when one of them says that at least it’s only July....it’s only going to get worse.

I’m really excited for this season for us but man, 2019 is going to be a blast.
Someone told him that's what he said in June and he said he'll say the same thing in August.

Advertisement

burning dik.gif

I thought maybe it was sarcasm, but no? Nice work @RVACane - much appreciated!

The fact that we can't tell the difference between sarcasm and how they really feel says it all
So they call us Thug U but rightly admitted that they were covering over bull chit??? LOL. I stated it once, and I'll say it again...THEE most delusional fan base ever.

At this point "delusional" is not a strong enough word to describe them anymore. It's mass insanity.

Advertisement
You know, I thought we would have to wait at least a year before the tear started to flow after another 4-5 win season, but the gators seem to have realized the chump Mullen really is and it has already started. We might have enough tears to last winter at this rate. Buckets out fellas.

Advertisement
**** CJ you were one of my favorite recruits. All you had to do was ride the pine like for the first quarter of the game and you’d be out here balling for the home team. But you got brainwashed into going to that awful place and hoping you’d get coached by some cb guru who literally left the week you signed not realizing we have a pretty good one at UM.
Recruits listen up. We have a man in cmr that has been around for quite a bit. Please believe the man when he tells you that he is really trying to put you in the best position to succeed. How many dudes do we have to continue to mention out here that literally played themselves. I’m pretty sure that several recruits laughed behind cmr’s back when he told them that we will have not only be a top 10 team but also have great facilities and dorms in 3 years. Now go back and look to see who was telling them truth and who straight up looked rmomma in the face and lied to her.

Gaytor recruits & players get their stars based on how many felonies they have the potential to commit.

Watkins was 4-star felony Gaytor, he was arrested earlier back in May for damaging his ex's car & cellphone.

That's the same Justin Watkins who was once teammates with Kosi Perry at Vanguard, but transferred his Senior year. He was dropped by both FSU & Texas due to the red flags surrounding him off the field, but of course those red flags are like green lights to UF lol.

Gaytor recruits & players get their stars based on how many felonies they have the potential to commit.

Watkins was 4-star felony Gaytor, he was arrested earlier back in May for damaging his ex's car & cellphone.

That's the same Justin Watkins who was once teammates with Kosi Perry at Vanguard, but transferred his Senior year. He was dropped by both FSU & Texas due to the red flags surrounding him off the field, but of course those red flags are like green lights to UF lol.

Look, man, when your recruiting class calculator is not adding up, you IGNORE red flags, that's just Gaytor Logicz.

Advertisement
**** CJ you were one of my favorite recruits. All you had to do was ride the pine like for the first quarter of the game and you’d be out here balling for the home team. But you got brainwashed into going to that awful place and hoping you’d get coached by some cb guru who literally left the week you signed not realizing we have a pretty good one at UM.
Recruits listen up. We have a man in cmr that has been around for quite a bit. Please believe the man when he tells you that he is really trying to put you in the best position to succeed. How many dudes do we have to continue to mention out here that literally played themselves. I’m pretty sure that several recruits laughed behind cmr’s back when he told them that we will have not only be a top 10 team but also have great facilities and dorms in 3 years. Now go back and look to see who was telling them truth and who straight up looked rmomma in the face and lied to her.

Preach motherfūcker

Dropped by free shoes? That’s when you know somethings up

Advertisement
Back