Tears Gator Tears

How does one team consistently have so many absolute scumbags?

You'd think at least the University President or AD would be reasonable enough people. I'm honestly impressed with how the Gators so consistently excel in criminality. You'd think they would win more games taking all these character problems...

Advertisement

keepinitreal.jpg

How does one team consistently have so many absolute scumbags?

You'd think at least the University President or AD would be reasonable enough people. I'm honestly impressed with how the Gators so consistently excel in criminality. You'd think they would win more games taking all these character problems...

This is literally the argument people on here make: "we'd be better if we didn't insist these kids be choir boys".

I hope the gayters put that theory to rest.

Yes I'm posting far too much crap the last few pages, but I just need to say:

@RVACane putting in work right now. Hope everyone is appreciating how many tears he's bringing to us.

He's the straw that stirs the drink if you will.

And you will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane bro you are a pioneer for gaytor hating 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I commend and salute you for a job well done!
Thanks. I'm just doing my part. A lot of guys on here carry this thread and make it go. I'm just happy to be a part of it with all of you. And if it wasn't for the unique makeup of the gaytor...we couldn't be where we are at. They really are the gift that keeps giving.

Just curious.

Does UF have a Undergraduate Degree in Criminality? A Masters in Practicing Criminality?

'Cause they sure got a lot of candidates . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
We really need to keep this thread going until the first game in 2019......

Also, small aside, **** UGA.

Advertisement
Back